ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

561 106668
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 561 Replies
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

As for Mage, I was very clear about it. How the hell did yo miss it?

None of us got it.

Plus to have a new system, it's still alienating homosexuals.
The idea is to have Equal rights.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

The man who is claiming his ancestors were monkey darwins bed time stories.

Darwinistic, little dated. Bedtime story huh? You really want to go there with me?
Zydrate
Zydrate
383 posts
Farmer

"We were once monkeys. We got better. Happily ever after."

I'm kidding, of course. I suppose evolution, in every sense of the comment.

Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

You really want to go there with me?

*Runs away in fear before Mage breaks out the 30+ sources on how evolution is utterly proven*
Gameraid77
Gameraid77
10 posts
Nomad

It should be legal. I support gay marriage. There is nothing wrong with it and each person in these United States has the freedom to pursue happiness, and if that means legalizing gay marriage then let it be so! What if opposite sex marriage was illegal? How would we feel being left out from what everyone else is doing?

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Im not a lawyer I gave two examples for how the corrent marriage system isn't fit for gay couples and it should be enough.

For darvinistic, its a scientific term for how nature explains things. Like Darvin explained things, that im not going to get into if they are right or no, I was using the term. In this case it explains why there is a certain percentage of the society that is gay. For the 6% tons of sources but it really doesn't matter if its 2%, 10% or whatever so I'm not going to wast time finding a source, hell maybe I was even a few percent off.
IF you didn't understand "hard to read part" then too bad, the least you can do is try.

For duel-sexuality- yes its bisexuality in English. Here's my poor and way below average English skills in this forum.

Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

Im not a lawyer I gave two examples for how the corrent marriage system isn't fit for gay couples and it should be enough.

What examples? The tax break for living with someone you are married too?

y. For the 6% tons of sources but it really doesn't matter if its 2%, 10% or whatever so I'm not going to wast time finding a source, hell maybe I was even a few percent off.

I cannot find one credible source that says there is a constant 6% of the population that is homosexual. The closet I found was a British survey of British people from 2008 that had 6% of those who responded say they were either homosexual or bisexual. But other surveys and studies very widely, some going as high as 46% others as low as 0.3%.
GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

What examples? The tax break for living with someone you are married too?

tax benefits, devorse were the husbant keeps paying the wife.

I cannot find one credible source that says there is a constant 6% of the population that is homosexual. The closet I found was a British survey of British people from 2008 that had 6% of those who responded say they were either homosexual or bisexual. But other surveys and studies very widely, some going as high as 46% others as low as 0.3%.

Like I said before, the exact number doesn't matter - it exists everywhere.
akqpars
akqpars
190 posts
Nomad

Darwinistic, little dated. Bedtime story huh? You really want to go there with me?

I didnt liked Darwins father too. Be my guest.
Moe
Moe
1,715 posts
Blacksmith

tax benefits

Those are for being a married couple.

devorse were the husbant keeps paying the wife.

That is not law, it just happens often. What I think it actually is(if its not it should be) is whoever has custody of the kids gets paid by the other.

Like I said before, the exact number doesn't matter - it exists everywhere.

Exactly why they should get equal rights.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

That is not law, it just happens often. What I think it actually is(if its not it should be) is whoever has custody of the kids gets paid by the other.

This sounds about right. If it's a very wealthy family, the woman usually tries to screw the man for everything but in most cases it's a case of child support benefits - in the UK anyways.

So Moe makes the better point. It's not about tax fraud.
GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Those are for being a married couple.

Do you know why married couples get those tax benefits?

Maybe in you're state it isn't a law, it is in many places in the world.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,168 posts
Farmer

It can be argued the it's the government promoting marriage.
It's supposed to help with family life.

GoblinD
GoblinD
322 posts
Nomad

Its exactly that but why does the government promote marriage? To spare more apartments or is it something else?

dair5
dair5
3,379 posts
Shepherd

I agree with jefferysinspiration. It's supposed to help with family life, and it does. So when gay couples marry they should have the same rights in case they want to start a family.

Showing 511-525 of 561