Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:09pm

akqpars

akqpars

192 posts

Is that an OK, you'll read it, or you agree, or your dismissing it? Be more specific considering the vast quantities of evidence he just presented to you

Its not a challenge to look for. But to reach yourself between these existing vast interprations.

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:09pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,782 posts

Knight

Is that an OK, you'll read it, or you agree, or your dismissing it? Be more specific considering the vast quantities of evidence he just presented to you

Don't worry about it. This isn't exactly the thread to delve to deep into the topic.
Anyway to keep this more on topic here's an article on how homosexuality could be explained through evolutionary processes. Though the article does appear a bit dated being from 2008.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn13674-evolution-myths-natural-selection-cannot-explain-homosexuality.html

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:26pm

sprooschicken

sprooschicken

1,181 posts

very interesting, it only ads to my point that homosexuality is completely natural

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:32pm

grimml

grimml

902 posts

Mage, you're my hero!

Whatever i don't feel like writing things over again just to bring something small up again every post. You all know my opinion, I'm out.

You didn't really bring up good reasons. At least that's how I see it...

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:40pm

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,354 posts

it only ads to my point that homosexuality is completely natural
Fallacious appeal to nature. Whether or not something is natural has nothing to do with whether it should be considered moral or legal.

Mage, you're my hero!
I'd be more keen to credit the people who wrote the article(s) >

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:43pm

grimml

grimml

902 posts

Fallacious appeal to nature. Whether or not something is natural has nothing to do with whether it should be considered moral or legal.

You're right but this was just the answer to :

i dont think their should be gay marrige because it is going against human nature

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 3:58pm

sprooschicken

sprooschicken

1,181 posts

grimmi your my hero and my nemesis, I was just about to post that when I noticed you had defended my argument for me and also beat me to the punch.

Posted Jun 27, '11 at 9:26pm

Jefferysinspiration

Jefferysinspiration

3,236 posts

I agree with jefferysinspiration. It's supposed to help with family life, and it does. So when gay couples marry they should have the same rights in case they want to start a family.

@ Goblin - pretty much summed up for you ^

Nothing to do with apartments, why would that come into it?

It's money for childrens welfare. I thought i'd made that clear but apparently not. Money is often supplied to help family life - as in to help educational needs etc.

Posted Jun 28, '11 at 3:07am

SuicidalSedation

SuicidalSedation

18 posts

I'm not against gay marriage, To each his or her own.

Posted Jun 29, '11 at 10:48pm

thefoothills

thefoothills

19 posts

Every one should be able to wed. It's been said before but i'll say it again. No one should be denied the right to be married and misserible. But just economically it would be worth it. States should be drooling at the prospect of revenue from marriage and divorce whether it be same sex or not.

Reply to Gay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

You must be logged in to post a reply!