ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

561 106672
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 561 Replies
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Go to google and search "homosexual god"(safe search on!).

Hah! sorry that tickled me pink. Remember always play safe... use a condom.

There will deffo be differences by law in a gay marriage or a straight marriage. Gay couples cannot concieve children, but can adopt or get someone else to fertalise them (women) or they fertalise someone else (men).
DoctorHouseNCIS
DoctorHouseNCIS
304 posts
Nomad

So, AnaLoGMunky, what is your opinion? Legal, or not legal?

kachitusu
kachitusu
9 posts
Nomad

I believe that it should be legal because, its not hurting anyone, and it violates the gay people's right to the pursuit of happiness.

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

Marriage should be legal for all people no matter what race, religion, skin color, or sexaul orientation.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

to be honest who gives a fuck
gays can do whatever they want as long as they dont bother me about it

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

everyone has the right to marry who they love.

Damn right.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I didn't know that they cross out d amn. i believe it should be completely legal.

johnmchall
johnmchall
78 posts
Nomad

i believe it should be completely legal.

you and i share an opinion.
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i wouldnt get outta my way to make gay marriage possible in the US but it should be allowed

BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Doesn't make sense why it shouldn't, it's like saying ginger people shouldn't legally be allowed to have friends. Just make it possible already.

ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

It is already legal in six states,(Maine, Massachussets, Connecticut, Iowa, Vermont, New Hampshire) I don't recall it being declared legal elsewhere.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

What about the repeal of Prop. 8 in California recently?

ABarOfSoap
ABarOfSoap
230 posts
Nomad

Hm... I forgot about Proposition 8. I do expect other states to follow suit soon.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

Yeah - with Prop. 8 being ruled 'unconstitutional' I expect a number of states might just see the light and allow gay marriage.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

I am now going to quote the bible. No amtter what you think or what you want to say this Country was created on a strong moral basis. Anyone who believes differently can burn in heII for eternity.

Anyways... in Leviticus 20:13, it states that "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

This is obviously not going to happen in todays society, and I am not saying it should. One of my best friends has a mom who is lesbian (she went gay after having him) andI don't think she should be put to death. However, I don;t think she should get married. That is completely ignoring one of the base principals of the bible, and probably the quaran and a couple thousand other religious books.

Showing 226-240 of 561