ForumsWEPRGay Marriage-Should it be Legal or not?

565 58577
turret
turret
1,638 posts

I personally think that it should be legal cause it doesnt hurt anybody and everyone has the right to marry who they love.

• 565 Replies
Zydrate
Zydrate
384 posts

So just stop using your stupid loud words like 'bigot' and 'ignorant' and just debate.

Why? He was the one giving actual research while the one they replied to was two word things like "Prove it" and "Doubt it". Wouldn't go as far as to say bigot, but they're definitely not even trying.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,540 posts

I understand that the church my never accept it and i don't overly care. Just like it's an individual right to either accept or deny christ, it should be an individual choice to get married to the same gender, or not.

Then why be a part of or support a system that is trying to impede that choice?
pk2015
pk2015
258 posts

illegal. gays are gays. nothing to change about it. they keep whining? fine. im not going to do anything about it. there is my thought on it. moving on.

grimml
grimml
891 posts

illegal. gays are gays. nothing to change about it. they keep whining? fine. im not going to do anything about it. there is my thought on it. moving on.

Interacial marriage: illegal. N*ggers are n*ggers. nothing to change about it. they keep whining? fine. im not going to do anything about it. there is my thought on it. moving on.

Sounds pretty cool, right?
If you can't say why you are against gay marriage then please shut up.
pk2015
pk2015
258 posts

dude chill out. the reason for me is that it's just not right at all in my view. why? im not comfortable seeing 2 guys walking down the street holding hands, that's all.

Avorne
Avorne
3,112 posts

Yeah, well, that same reasoning was probably used by people to defend their views condemning interracial marriages - if you're not uncomfortable with something then you don't have to do it or watch it. I mean, I'm asexual, you don't see me campaigning for a complete ban on public displays of affection or anything or looking to change the laws to make marriage illegal.

gaboloth
gaboloth
1,616 posts

A question, how do gays spread AIDS? They don't have sex with heterosexual people so it should be a homosexual only disease if it actually started there.

grimml
grimml
891 posts

dude chill out. the reason for me is that it's just not right at all in my view. why? im not comfortable seeing 2 guys walking down the street holding hands, that's all.

Just because you're not comfortable seeing 2 guys kissing each other or whatever doesn't mean that you have to right to dictate how they must live. I could say that I'm not comfrotable seeing a black man and a white woman. Do I have the right to say that they mustn't marry?

They don't have sex with heterosexual people so it should be a homosexual only disease if it actually started there.

Bisexual people?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,540 posts

A question, how do gays spread AIDS? They don't have sex with heterosexual people so it should be a homosexual only disease if it actually started there.

same way anyone else can. Do you need an explanation on the different ways STDs can be spread?

Interestingly enough before we had a better understanding of AIDS it was believed to be a homosexuals only disease. This was obviously proven false.
Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,182 posts

im not comfortable seeing 2 guys walking down the street holding hands, that's all.

& two women?

AIDS can be spread through various measures including needles and genetics, not just homosexual sexual relations.
Anyhtinbutthat
Anyhtinbutthat
13 posts

Eventually all those people you discriminated gays, Jews, blacks, Mexicans will take over and whoop your butt for what you said and did to them.

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,182 posts

Anythinbutthat; what do you mean?

Anyhtinbutthat
Anyhtinbutthat
13 posts

People get revenge if you discriminate against them. Eventually we will all have to live equal and it will take awhile but we will achieve eventually.

Zydrate
Zydrate
384 posts

& two women?

Still happens.

I was walking down the street with my girlfriend and someone drove up and said "Ey, you two lesbian? ****s nasty..." And drove off.

People.
thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,353 posts

People get revenge if you discriminate against them. Eventually we will all have to live equal and it will take awhile but we will achieve eventually.

not everyone. im sure many people understand that getting revenge will only make stereotypes and hatred worse. im sure a person wouldnt want to have anything to do with another person who wants revenge on him. it just makes the differences between people even bigger and will result in further misundertandings. im sure many people just want to forgive and forget about what others have done to them and just move on and live normally.

I was walking down the street with my girlfriend and someone drove up and said "Ey, you two lesbian? ****s nasty..." And drove off.

People.

and lol, i showed a video of me to a girl (i didnt tell her it was me) and she thought a lesbian was in that video XD i wonder what that supposed to mean XP
Showing 316-330 of 565