ForumsThe TavernCreepiest/weirdest thing you ever seen.

18 6427
Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

Every sight seems to have one or more of this type of forum, and I haven't seen one on this site, so here it is!

If I had to choose what was the creepiest thing I've ever seen, I'd have to say The Slender Man Chronicles (I like to call it that) on YouTube. If you haven't seen it here is a link to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmhfn3mgWUI

you have to watch the whole thing though...

• 18 Replies
Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

And for the weirdest thing, I'd say this...
http://cheezcomixed.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/129201343673607100.jpg

Quina
Quina
56 posts
Nomad

Wirdest thing I've ever seen is my dad in a purple toga in the middle of Febuary(We live in the north), hairy ankles and all exposed... *shivers*

If that doesn't take the cake, seeing his entire homebrew club in kilts... all 40 of them. Might not sound so bad, until he tells you what's suposed to be worn under the kilt.

Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

I've seen that one before.

Zanto_zsnes
Zanto_zsnes
1,148 posts
Nomad

http://i.imgur.com/rnE65.png

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

Go on FunnyJunk and look up "Squidward's Suicide"

Still kind of paranoid after seeing that. It's not a video, it's just a picture of a note.

MetalGandalf
MetalGandalf
32 posts
Shepherd

The creepiest thing ive ever seen, was my floaing teacher in his shorts and you could see is sausage... i was just in the fivet class

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

I was college humoring for awhile and found this creepy omegle picture.

what are you doing in phacons photobucket?
allright88
allright88
154 posts
Nomad

I am not sure of it whether I am true but yesterday night I woke up at 2-3 O clock and I saw a boys face peeking through the window.I thought he was a thief when I openned the door no one was there.But I am sure some one was there. May be he is a thief,but......I am at 5 stores high.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

one time, at band camp... xD i couldnt resist, anyways, the creepiest thing... thts hard... :\\
alrite, one time, i dreamed of the whole entire Midnight Express movie... i think thts wat its called... two years b4 it came out, wen it did, i could tell wen everything was gonna happen. no joke. im phsycic. deal with it. but that is a true story.

Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

KSloth, tht one is gonna give me nightmares! like, no joke! :O

Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

I just remembered another creepy/weird thing I've watch on YouTube. Salad Fingers! And The Spoilsbury Toast Boy (I think that's how you spell it. No seriously, go watch them.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

Jk, the wierdest/creepiest thing I've ever seen...probably the elf guy who runs the shop in Ocarina of time for N64 when your young link...that guy gave me nightmares and I'm ligit not kitting!

Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

I woke up at 2-3 O clock and I saw a boys face peeking through the window

OMG! It's Slender Mans child, Slim Jim! (XD)
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

little sisters from bioshock >.>

their creepy yet kinda cute....

Blackmetal77
Blackmetal77
74 posts
Nomad

erm.... I saw my neighbor skinny dipping. Not creepy or wierd cuz shes hot. But... was rather.... supprising.

Showing 1-15 of 18