Carlytoon

Carlytoon

329 posts

Wow, this tips are cool.

Posted Aug 27, '10 at 9:00am

Larmus

Larmus

83 posts

Awesome tips. Thanks but on Unlimited mode it's endless...you have to go to the Shop to stop it.

Posted Aug 29, '10 at 1:32pm

nicit6

nicit6

5 posts

To make an unstopping combo, coat the entire floor with launchers. Yes, this will take some work, but then the combo never stops. Also, go to anther tab to wait out those longer combo's

Posted Aug 29, '10 at 1:42pm

markzi

markzi

103 posts

This game is a bit easy for a tutorial, I mean just buy lots of turtles, then about 5 turrets, 4 launchers, 3 lasers and as many blades as you can.

Posted Aug 30, '10 at 2:49pm

Blankness

Blankness

54 posts

Didnt know this game needed a guide... Just rabdomly throw everything you can into the map, untill the stuff costs more then 1 mil. You will have a huge combo on unlimited. And if you really want bragging rights, leev it on over night

Posted Sep 1, '10 at 1:38pm

Theheyjude

Theheyjude

112 posts

this game is really good the only problem i have with it goes with tphack's tips. about getting the turtles traped in the buzz saws and never getting out. i agree that is the easiest way to get a mega combo. however it is soooo boring! i did that one game and i think i got to like 200k and i just had to quit cause for about 10 mins all i was doing was watching the numbers rise and rise. so in my opinion the funnest way is having a bunch of launchers and turrets. cause afterall a game is about fun :)

Posted Sep 1, '10 at 2:04pm

Shenko

Shenko

855 posts

blankness i get bragging rights yay i maxed out everything except for turtle vaults were at lvl 200 and then i put all my lasers in a similar area then i had a circle of buzz saws with a opening in the side and when a launcher shot a turtle up the laser would hit it and it would fly through the hole in the buzz saw circle then i hit space left everything on over the night and in the morning my score froze so i went to the shop to kill my combo and ta da i had a good high combo

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 2:48pm

modaawesome

modaawesome

2 posts

have a space about the size of a black bean with all shells crammed in ten thousand (approximately) per second

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 2:53pm

modaawesome

modaawesome

2 posts

Reply to Epic Combo Game Guide

You must be logged in to post a reply!