ForumsGame WalkthroughsEpic Combo Game Guide

18 21794
Orhunuss
Orhunuss
11 posts
Nomad

Well.. To be honest, this game is kinda weird but its seriously addicting !

And.. With the topic, I have a few game tactics for Epic Combo !

First of all, launcher is the most important thing that we can buy ! I personally use only launchers and turtle regulation updates..

But.. If you want to do it quicker(not on unlimited mode) you may add a turret on each launcher, that makes x2 score in same time..

Worst thing is startup money, we don't start with much money and we must pay x2 everytime ! We gotta make quick manual timeouts and clicks.. When we get enough money, we can start by building 3 launchers and upgrading all turtle stuff to 3rd level !

You may want to give them less room ! You can use buzzsaws to make a wall.. That's another great idea !

My first try was all about mixing stuff.. I used all of them and scored 15k points... That works but you must put all weapons carefully !

I am playing buzzsaw-launcher game at the moment.. I'll write scores of all tactics soon.. If you have other tactics, I think everybody will want to hear !

• 18 Replies
Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

blankness i get bragging rights yay i maxed out everything except for turtle vaults were at lvl 200 and then i put all my lasers in a similar area then i had a circle of buzz saws with a opening in the side and when a launcher shot a turtle up the laser would hit it and it would fly through the hole in the buzz saw circle then i hit space left everything on over the night and in the morning my score froze so i went to the shop to kill my combo and ta da i had a good high combo

modaawesome
modaawesome
2 posts
Nomad

have a space about the size of a black bean with all shells crammed in ten thousand (approximately) per second

modaawesome
modaawesome
2 posts
Nomad

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1gTI0Efl1uRlJywzipySQrpQVzQl1nTvDvjUiKs4XHzk/edit

Showing 16-18 of 18