ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Official Literature Fight!! (paragraph)

10 2769
RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

The Official Literature Fight for paragraphs only!
Host: Rightwrong
Moderator: Brian266
Paragraph Moderator: Rightwrong
Rules:

Rule 1: No paragraph over 500 words.
Rule 2: No train sentences.
Rule 3: No storys.
Rule 4: No wrong material.

If you fail to follow these simple rules, the moderator will ask you to leave. If you don't leave, the judge will just not chose your paragraph as a winner.
Prizes:
Grand Prize: Bragging Rights!

Congratulations if you win. You will get bragging rights, so brag to everyone who enters!
Dates:
Win Date: September 24th

If you win I will comment on your page telling you this awesome news!

• 10 Replies
Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

Hey RightwRong! Thank you for making me the one and only moderator!

I appreciate the generosity. Thank you again and I WILL do my best to be a good moderator.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

I am going to make my paragraph in a short amount of time.

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

Here is my story. I got some ideas off a moderator. It is called "The Three Cowboys". Rightwrong presents: The Three Cowboys
The Three Cowboys

Just to make things clear, there were never three cowboys. Just two. One of them got the solar-powered laptop, the other got the rubber ducky, but they're both mavericks, all three of them. It was my idea to throw in the third cowboy, but he's as real as any of the others. The solar-powered laptop and the rubber ducky were my idea, too. So were the two cowboys. To make things clear: There were no cowboys. But then there was a sleek black ship! The cowboys have landed. In Armor Games.
There is my story.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

WAY TO STEAL the real Literature Fight. im not joining

*gives middle finger and walks away*

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

I have officially banned ''XVERB'' from the fight.

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

I have officially accepted ''XVERB'' back into the fight.

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

Good job!

Brian266
Brian266
128 posts
Nomad

This is MY story. It is called "The Really Dumb Monkey".

Here it is:
Once there was a really stupid monkey that smelled horrible. He smelled like butt. But his face, ohhh was nothing to look at. He walked around India saying ''ohhahh'' every single second. Every time someone with bad fortune smelled the dumb monkey, they wasted no time at all. They quickly turned right around like THEY were retarded and ran as fast as they could. As it turned out, the monkey actually was just a dang hobo who wore the monkey costume to look civilized. He also bought the cheapest lowest-class ''deodorant for monkeys'' the fake brand. Now that is my story!

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

Nice storys!

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Dudes, not cool. I may be copyleft but dang it if I don't call plagiarism on you. Copying word for word one paragraph of "Reaching Out and Touching No One" is still plagiarism. You blatantly stole an entire paragraph and reposted it as your own.

If you want to write a story about cowboys that come to Armor Games in a sleek black space craft, then come up with your own. You should at least come up with your OWN story anyway if you are to compete with others.

Just be glad I do not officially ban you both. DO NOT PLAGIARIZE.

Showing 1-10 of 10