ForumsSupport ForumSome Problems I've Had With Armor Games

12 2673
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure if anyone else has had these problems but...

One, this is the biggest problem, when I write a comment and then click submit, it flashes a tiny line of yellow, and my comment doesn't show up. Then after thirty seconds the same thing happens again when I try to resubmit my comment. I don't know whats going on.

Two, when I search games I always find the game I'm looking for at the very bottom of the page even if I typed in the exact name of the game. The first game that shows up always has nothing even closely in common with the game I'm looking for. And why is it in backwards alphabetical order?

Three, this is not a problem but I think there should be a people search so you can search different users. This would make getting friends easier and making friends with REAL friends even easier.

• 12 Replies
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

And another problem that I just thought of now is that you can't delete forum threads you make. You should be able to if you mess up and put it in the wrong section or something.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

ooohh thanks for the help. i didn't know that google search was there. and i didn't know about the tags. and your right about the deleting forums.

BlackSkullDragon
BlackSkullDragon
161 posts
Peasant

Refreshing your browser might work but sometimes it re-submits your comment,so your post will appear several times and you might be acused of spamming.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

awww i really don't want to do that. there gotta be a better solution

pokemonmasters
pokemonmasters
1 posts
Nomad

a problem I've had with armor games is that i had to get an entirely different email account to register completely. they didn't send me an email but they sent me an email to reset my password.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

I hope they fix some of these things it's really annoying. and the refresh thing isn't working for me.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

That google search that you said doesn't work very well. i searched my own name and it didn't show up.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

Sometimes it fails.
Not often though.

Malitah
Malitah
9 posts
Nomad

@ Thaboss
I just googles "thaboss armorgames"
and your profile was the first result
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=thaboss+armorgames&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&ampbx=1&fp=7db4f7af4a13aa89
You just gotta know how to rub google the right way, lol

Malitah
Malitah
9 posts
Nomad

I just *googled* ^^^oops

Ok, I definitely agree with the need of an edit or delete option, that makes twice in 2 minutes I've messed up.

ArmorPenetrator
ArmorPenetrator
23 posts
Farmer

Your comments aren't submitted unless you see them. As long as you don't have a JavaScript problem, of course. You won't be accused of spamming.

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Whew! I guess I'll just have to try to resubmit them. and hope they don't mess up

Showing 1-12 of 12