kamakid

28 posts

i cant draw leg anyone have some tips

Posted Apr 24, '08 at 2:10am

sonnymasta

sonnymasta

331 posts

sketch.
try to look at some examples and try to draw legs.

hope this helps!

Posted Apr 24, '08 at 5:07am

Strop

Strop

10,824 posts

What kind of leg are you looking at kama? I would suggest learning anatomy- it's really handy. Then lots of practice!

Posted Apr 24, '08 at 6:07am

sonnymasta

sonnymasta

331 posts

yeah strop is right.

Posted Apr 24, '08 at 6:18pm

kamakid

kamakid

28 posts

thx guys

Posted Apr 26, '08 at 4:16pm

KichiProwerxX

KichiProwerxX

157 posts

Try Doing A Slight Line, Then For The Knee, Twirl The Pencil To Make It Curve Out And Look More Real... Then Make The Calves A Little Skinny-Er Then The Thighs Down To The Knees, Then If They're Bare Foot, Just Draw Ze Foot, And Woolah! XD

Posted Apr 29, '08 at 7:31pm

Karoc

Karoc

455 posts

Just draw a tree without the leaves... and a knee cap lol..

Posted May 6, '08 at 5:20pm

hierensi

hierensi

42 posts

if you suck at drawing legs you should draw people wearing baggy pants XD

Posted May 6, '08 at 7:39pm

DragonMistress

DragonMistress

1,113 posts

Knight

Baggy pants is a good idea. Also, for a more stylized leg (especially for females) you can basically draw two tall, thin triangles with the points touching in the middle (the knee).

Posted May 6, '08 at 9:22pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,072 posts

Knight

It all depends on how you draw, personally i never got into drawing simple shapes and starting from there. In fact I am not very good at drawing humans from the top of my head...

...though I will admit that I have gotten better after drawing other people. As Sonny said, sketch other people's legs.

Learning about anatomy is a thing you should do in your spare time. I took anatomy class thinking it would help me become familure with the human body (which in turn would help me draw it better) but to be honest, it was a bloody mistake >.< If you want to learn about human anatomy go to a local library or something and do not take any classes unless your good at that type of stuff or your going into the medical feild.

Reply to Drawing legs

You must be logged in to post a reply!