Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Necro] Gang Maker V 0.1

Thread Locked

Posted Dec 30, '10 at 9:55pm

Renjineon

Renjineon

72 posts

well timing is not on my side my coz is coming ova so i'm thinking maybe 2 days from now it should be ready

Posted Dec 30, '10 at 10:00pm

Hypermnestra

Hypermnestra

1,283 posts

Oh, okay.

Posted Dec 30, '10 at 10:01pm

Renjineon

Renjineon

72 posts

yep in the mean time i got monster hunters n the crazys

Posted Nov 28, '11 at 8:26pm

zombiekid777

zombiekid777

0 posts

Gang leader: Tyrell
Hideout: Abandoned subway tunnel
Gang: 8500000+
Money: 1000000
Rep: 200000
Goods: Weapons
Your colour: Red,Black
Cars: Attrozone, Vortex, Shigutzu
Allies: None
Rivals: The Crips, The Bloods, Vice kings, Sons of samdi, The ronin

Posted Jul 7, '14 at 11:36pm

cammander1

cammander1

1 post

Well... this gang is legit?

Gang leader: Adam J. Millennium (A.K.A. Little Million)
Gang name: Tech Raven(s)
HQ (first hideout): Blue Soul Company building
Hideout style 1: Laboratory
Hideout style 2: Secret under ground hideout?
Hideout style 3: So called 'abandoned' Factories
Gang members: 0
Money: $20,000
Police Rep: Great!
Dude Rep:
Goods: Blue soul Company goods (See Details), advanced drugs government secrets.
Color: Blue
Gang Car: Upgraded Criminal (Saints row)
Fronts: One Ex-company warehouse
Allies: The great 'Blue Soul Company'
Rivals: None
Gang Details: Adam J. Millennium's Father, The 'Professor' is the owner and creator of the world greatest power: The Blue soul Company. The Blue soul Company has the most and greatest technology in the world. In world war 3, Blue soul company sold Robot armies and powerful defenses. The Greeks, who bought the company's services... and won against impossible odds. Other consumers also had total successes. The Company took it's allegiance for 'The Allies' (U.S.A, Greece, Britain, France, & Germany.) Versus 'The Order' (China, Italy, conquered japan, Middle-eastern countries, & Brazil.) Italy was crushed and truce was signed. The Company supplies: Electromechanical Machines, Futuristic weapons, unstoppable robot armies, Space Stations, advanced electronics, & Etc. The blue soul company owns...get this.. the moon. A HQ has been placed there with an entire complex holding a city and the only star fleet. (The allies and the order has ships...but their pretty much useless compared to the company's arsenal and in fewer numbers.) Adam J. Millennium's Dad is the greatest and most powerful man ever lived. This allows Adam to have access to Company goods. Though the professor wants Adam to grow on his own, the professor gave Adam: a starter boost, his own building, a warehouse, & a good discount on Company products.

last edited Jul 07 2014 11:39 pm by cammander1