ForumsForum Games[Necro] Gang Maker V 0.1

2224 335760
Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

Gang maker v 1

Gang leader:
Hideout: (sewer, abandoned subway tunnel, abandoned house)
Gang:0
Money: 1000
Rep:
Goods: (weapons, drugs, DVDs)
Your color: (its like your flag homie)
Car: none
Fronts:
Allies:
Rivals:

[/b]Please read
How to play

Dude all gangs live in one area so u all got territory so u got to fight to keep them fooâs off your tirff you dig but if 2 gangs live in the same location u gotta beat out the other gang or they can take over u and bye bye u lose of course u can be nicey nice and work together to rule the other sides

Specials for the sides

Westside: Easy to recruit people to the gang
Drug sales are double the money

Eastside: Guns seem easy to obtain
Dvd profits donât get many members arrested

Southside: Gun sales triple
People seem more likely to join

Northside: People like joining gangs

How to get goods

Well to get these you need a supplier, which are hard to find if u donât have the right people to talk to

I want money DOGG

Money is simple you can rob a bank rob stores until you find a suppliers

Starting the game

Well in the beginning itâs hard since you got no members so you got to build up your rep

REP BABY

Dude Rep is like how many people can be in your gang

10- 5
20- 10
30- 15
40- 20
50- 25
60- 30
70- 35
80- 40
90- 45
100- 50
ect

Fronts

Well if we seen this in movies a front is a place your goods can be stored but becareful fronts are important make sure u got thugs guardin the place and other gangs can take it ova

Oh and the owners before they open there store as a front they want payment and a favor so be warey

If you got any questions ask me its ok Iâm never perfect at these things

Hideouts

As the game progresses and you get more cash you can upgrade like to a mansion or condo or something so yeah

Gang

These guys once u get cash u can pick ur gang car ur gang weapon and hand to hand weapon

Logging off for now so just sign up =P[b]

• 2,224 Replies
Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

hmm yes that sounds good to me

Okay.
I'll show you what I had in mind.
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae164/Antigone_rox/Map.jpg
1 big map of the entire city.
And then one map for each area.
http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae164/Antigone_rox/HouseBurger-1-2.jpg
Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

hmm looks ok >.< well i should have official gang classes or have each player make there own basicly figure it out like you did lol

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

hmm looks ok >.< well i should have official gang classes or have each player make there own basicly figure it out like you did lol

Hmm...well...classes for NPCs but not for the players, methinks.
Here is the list of classes I was thinking might be good. Mind, these are classes I was thinking we could have in our gang.

Enforcer: The archetypal brawny grunt. Is really good with melee weapons, and is intimidating. Good for being a guard/bodyguard, bouncer, or beating people up. Little stuff like that.
Hitman: Elite with all weapons but not good for much else but killing people.
Dealer: Convincing and charismatic, plus is probably okay with a handgun, baseball bat, or other small weapon. Good for dealing stuff like drugs or weapons.
Nerd: Can hack into computers, radio stations, TVs, security systems, etc. and can also speak other languages.
Mechanic: Can fix up cars, weapons, etc. and can also improve them and make custom stuff. Can also remove tracking devices in cars and stuff.
Medic: Can patch people up when they're injured.
Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

hmm i could work those in wat about the rep thing should i replace that wit lvls instead n say each lvl unlocks a new place on the map n you can recruit 20 more ppl in gang or you want me to stick wit the current rep system

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

hmm i could work those in wat about the rep thing should i replace that wit lvls instead n say each lvl unlocks a new place on the map n you can recruit 20 more ppl in gang or you want me to stick wit the current rep system

Hmmm...
I think that the rep system is good, except let's make it a little more interesting; the more rep you have, the more members you can have, but also the more the cops will be after you.
Also, I was thinking we could use a SACE(Strength, Agility, Charisma, Endurance) system too. So you could raise your strength by lifting weights, doing pull-ups, whatever, raise agility by running track or whatever, etc. You smell where I'm stepping?
Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

yep its aiming too more of a rpg with that in play also cops >.< i was thinking harder side mission as well

an was the ending ok i was thinking very hard on that on how to end it

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

an was the ending ok i was thinking very hard on that on how to end it

I liked it, but I would have preferred if I saved the governor's daughter, not vice versa. I mean, go ahead and still put me in a coma, but that would be embarrassing. *-*

yep its aiming too more of a rpg with that in play also cops >.< i was thinking harder side mission as well

Maybe players could say what difficulty they want(easy, medium, hard).
Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

yeah i was basicly giving you normal i think

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Okay.
So, when will we start the game?

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

well timing is not on my side my coz is coming ova so i'm thinking maybe 2 days from now it should be ready

Hypermnestra
Hypermnestra
26,390 posts
Nomad

Oh, okay.

Renjineon
Renjineon
3,912 posts
Nomad

yep in the mean time i got monster hunters n the crazys

zombiekid777
zombiekid777
1 posts
Nomad

Gang leader: Tyrell
Hideout: Abandoned subway tunnel
Gang: 8500000+
Money: 1000000
Rep: 200000
Goods: Weapons
Your colour: Red,Black
Cars: Attrozone, Vortex, Shigutzu
Allies: None
Rivals: The Crips, The Bloods, Vice kings, Sons of samdi, The ronin

cammander1
cammander1
2 posts
Peasant

Well... this gang is legit?

Gang leader: Adam J. Millennium (A.K.A. Little Million)
Gang name: Tech Raven(s)
HQ (first hideout): Blue Soul Company building
Hideout style 1: Laboratory
Hideout style 2: Secret under ground hideout?
Hideout style 3: So called 'abandoned' Factories
Gang members: 0
Money: $20,000
Police Rep: Great!
Dude Rep:
Goods: Blue soul Company goods (See Details), advanced drugs government secrets.
Color: Blue
Gang Car: Upgraded Criminal (Saints row)
Fronts: One Ex-company warehouse
Allies: The great 'Blue Soul Company'
Rivals: None
Gang Details: Adam J. Millennium's Father, The 'Professor' is the owner and creator of the world greatest power: The Blue soul Company. The Blue soul Company has the most and greatest technology in the world. In world war 3, Blue soul company sold Robot armies and powerful defenses. The Greeks, who bought the company's services... and won against impossible odds. Other consumers also had total successes. The Company took it's allegiance for 'The Allies' (U.S.A, Greece, Britain, France, & Germany.) Versus 'The Order' (China, Italy, conquered japan, Middle-eastern countries, & Brazil.) Italy was crushed and truce was signed. The Company supplies: Electromechanical Machines, Futuristic weapons, unstoppable robot armies, Space Stations, advanced electronics, & Etc. The blue soul company owns...get this.. the moon. A HQ has been placed there with an entire complex holding a city and the only star fleet. (The allies and the order has ships...but their pretty much useless compared to the company's arsenal and in fewer numbers.) Adam J. Millennium's Dad is the greatest and most powerful man ever lived. This allows Adam to have access to Company goods. Though the professor wants Adam to grow on his own, the professor gave Adam: a starter boost, his own building, a warehouse, & a good discount on Company products.

Showing 2206-2219 of 2224