ForumsForum GamesMemetia Legends, Part 1: Armature

655 63887
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The Armature Incident: an incident that was part of what sent Memetia tumbling into the Crysis period. The Crysis period lasted 50 years, until the Cheezburgian underground movement launched the first colony ship into space, named Hapy Landing. But, the Crysis and Imperical periods are for a later time... For now, we should delve into the Armature incident.

Character Sheet
Name:
Athlete:
Mind:
Body:
Race:
Job:

(Stats cannot go below 1. But still, prepare for... Unforseen consequences.)

Name: Kinda self-explanatory.

Athlete: Speed and Endurance. Some things can only be avoided by straight running.

Body: Strength and Aim. You may have to fight something off...

Mind: Intelligence and Charisma. What's a good game without a puzzle?

Race: What part of memetia you Hail from.

Cheezburgian: The most well-liked of anyone. Also, runs faster than average, but not as well toned. Body 4, Athlete 6, Mind 7

Chanian: Generally hated and stupid, they bulk up to Hulkish levels to compensate. Body 8, Athlete 6, Mind 3

Youtubian: An intelligent group who gains a little extra power from their mass. However, they have weak cardio. Body 6, Athlete 2,
Mind 9

Critizuelan: Those who excel by not excelling. Body 5, Athlete 5, Mind 5

Job: What you do in Armature.

Security: The people who keep the labs safe. Can use Large weapons. +2 body, +2 Athlete, -4 Mind.

Scientist: The real eggheads or the place. Can use Tech weapons. -1 Body, -1 Athlete, +2 Mind

Science Assistant: People who help the scientists with daily work. Can use Mechanized weapons. +2 body, -2 Athlete, +1 Mind

Vansibane: No one is sure what they do. Can use Unconventional weapons. -2 body, +3 Athlete, -1 Mind

Example sheet

Name: Mario
Athlete: 7
Mind: 4
Body: 6
Race: Cheezburgian
Job: Vansibane

• 655 Replies
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx
Athlete:2
Mind:9
Body:6
Race:Youtubian
Job:Vansibane

i'll take my sitar.(i'mma guess, i'm gonna get demyx related options because of my name. awesome)

and put that multi-tool pocket device in my pocket.

i guess i'll pratice water magic.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: McLoven
Athlete: 4
Mind: 8
Body: 5
Job: Science Assistant

Outwit since i have good mind

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Namehillip
Athlete:1
Mind:10
Body:7
Race:youtubian
Job:scientists assistant

Unfortunately, you seem to be out of nuclear puke. However, You do seem to successfully break into the elevator. You faaaallll... into a teleporter. Onto some little crab things. You feel more sober now...

Name: Marcus
Athlete: 9
Mind: 6
Body: 2

You go to grab the Khyadin crystal, but they all seem to be out. However, you see a piece of cheese that looks exactly like a Khyadin crystal. Problem solved! Now, you just need to fix some of the parts and do some sweeping. Well, that's solved by using some gum to stick the metal grates on, and sweeping all teh dust under the big prongy thingy in the room center. Ha ha! You'll be off probation in no time. Now, enjoy a break lunch in Alpha cafeteria or in Ess-Stet bar?

Nameemyx

Meh, you decide to keep prepared. Anyways, you head to the training area to practice water magic. Now, you have a little free time, what to do?

-Improve Clone Attack (Lv2)
-Improve Water Pillar (Lv1)
-Learn Noah

You prepare to make those little buggers fly right off teh edge... until Phillip teleports in and crushes them. Okay! You take [??? Clawsx4] from the corpes. You also take a Russian Rocket Vodka bottle from Phillip. Never the wiser...

You look around, and find a spiderweb blocking a tunnel. You even see some sort of Buzz saw behind it!

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

cmere' lil' crabby cmon' good boy

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

Goes to the Ess-stet Bar, orders a shot, then watches the passer bys

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i look around for a different exit

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Name: Bob
Athlete: 1
Mind: 11
Race: Youtubian
Job: Scientist

Ok, ill go bother phillip

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx

pratice playing my sitar. lol.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

Are you trying to get into character? XD

You fail to coax over the flat crab-balloon-varmint. However, you do notice your pager ringing. Over on another island.

Oddly enough, it looks a bit early for passer-bys. However, you do get a message saying that all Vansibanes are allowed to practice magic and techniques at level Epsilon. That, or go see what Bob wants so badly.

Unfortunately, Phillip's body stat has seemed to move the island away from the others. However, it looks like the web can be broken through with those little claws. Of course, you could try climbing the spire thing...

Nameemyx

You start playing, and the target area floods with water! You-GYAAAAH! You hate these pop-ups! They suck! Anyway, it looks like you learned the "Noah" spell. Also, it looks like Bob needs something...

Name: Bob
Athlete: 1
Mind: 11
Race: Youtubian
Job: Scientist

You call Phillip, and find his answering machine.

"Oh hai! This is Phillip. I'm nowhere near my pager right now. It's probably at home, being eaten by a bear or onb a floating island where it's hard to reach. Leave a message, kthxbai."

You go to Phillip's desk. Instead of seeing the desk, there's a little smoking black patch on the floor. A small mechanical device seems to be menacing a co-worker. Outwit, Escape or Agress?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx

guess i go see what bob wants.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i cut the web

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

*grumble grumble* i grab the crabby and head to the other island

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

Sighs, cast a small speed enhancment spell and goes to see Bob

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Nameemyx

It seems that the teleporters are broken. You have to use the stairs.

There are two ways to go: Down or up.

It seems you don't know the speed spells yet. They only teach those kinds of spells to the people who AREN'T criminals. You wonder if that's the motivation: get free and learn magic. You can, however, whip up a small windstorm or fix a lightly broken device. Good, since the teleporter seems broken. Of course, you could take the stairs to passive aggressively annoy Bob.

Namehillip

You seem to see some sort of glow on another island. You know these islands aren't hard to move, so you figure you just need some sort of hook device. You check your infinitely deep pockets to find a small chain launcher. Now, you just need a hook...

You cut through the web, and find a buzz saw launcher behind it! You try smashing another web, but it proves too tough. If you only find a cutting device...

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

not the crabby!!!

Showing 31-45 of 655