ForumsForum GamesMemetia Legends, Part 1: Armature

655 63900
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

The Armature Incident: an incident that was part of what sent Memetia tumbling into the Crysis period. The Crysis period lasted 50 years, until the Cheezburgian underground movement launched the first colony ship into space, named Hapy Landing. But, the Crysis and Imperical periods are for a later time... For now, we should delve into the Armature incident.

Character Sheet
Name:
Athlete:
Mind:
Body:
Race:
Job:

(Stats cannot go below 1. But still, prepare for... Unforseen consequences.)

Name: Kinda self-explanatory.

Athlete: Speed and Endurance. Some things can only be avoided by straight running.

Body: Strength and Aim. You may have to fight something off...

Mind: Intelligence and Charisma. What's a good game without a puzzle?

Race: What part of memetia you Hail from.

Cheezburgian: The most well-liked of anyone. Also, runs faster than average, but not as well toned. Body 4, Athlete 6, Mind 7

Chanian: Generally hated and stupid, they bulk up to Hulkish levels to compensate. Body 8, Athlete 6, Mind 3

Youtubian: An intelligent group who gains a little extra power from their mass. However, they have weak cardio. Body 6, Athlete 2,
Mind 9

Critizuelan: Those who excel by not excelling. Body 5, Athlete 5, Mind 5

Job: What you do in Armature.

Security: The people who keep the labs safe. Can use Large weapons. +2 body, +2 Athlete, -4 Mind.

Scientist: The real eggheads or the place. Can use Tech weapons. -1 Body, -1 Athlete, +2 Mind

Science Assistant: People who help the scientists with daily work. Can use Mechanized weapons. +2 body, -2 Athlete, +1 Mind

Vansibane: No one is sure what they do. Can use Unconventional weapons. -2 body, +3 Athlete, -1 Mind

Example sheet

Name: Mario
Athlete: 7
Mind: 4
Body: 6
Race: Cheezburgian
Job: Vansibane

• 655 Replies
jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Name: McLoven
Athlete: 4
Mind: 8
Body: 5
Job: Science Assistant

i try to get the buzz saw launches to launch a buzz saw at some of the other webs

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Namehillip
Athlete:1
Mind:10
Body:7
Race:youtubian
Job:scientists assistant
Crabshot ammo: 10

You outwit the crabbies into a convenient container. You now have more ammo for the crabshot! Now, tech island or pager?

Nameemyx
Athlete:2
Mind:9
Body:6
Race:Youtubian
Job:Vansibane

i guess I'll use the popcorn bomb...

You successfully bomb the turret. The turret is knocked over in a flurry of popcorn! Continue or make sure it's dead? Or, answer the Walkie Talkie?

Name: Marcus
Athlete: 9
Mind: 6
Body: 2
Frog Buster ammo: 5

Ponders the frog buster, and puts it in the back of his belt hidden. Its best to keep some things secret. uses a walkie talky to tell Demyx to go to the hidden ladder to the floors, but goes to get a early peek before him

You put frog buster in your belt. You then go to the Vansibane's service ladder. However, you need to deactivate that **** convict barcode if you want to get up. You see that the Vansibane watchman is, in fact, dead. Yeah, he was really old. the Computer is on, and there's a memo on his desk.

It looks like the buzzsaw launcher is not only able to cut the webs, but also needs no ammo! the chain just retracts at the cost of some range of the weapon.

The next room looks like some sort of spawning pit. You see one of those teleporter orbs, and it's near the ceiling, up on some sort of natural formation. You also see what looks like people melting in the pool. Any ideas?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'll make sure it's dead, i play my sitar again, target being the turrent's electronics. also, i answer the walkie talkie...(when the hell did i get this)

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

do any of them seem to have a door or portal that leads away? and search this island for anything useful!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx

i'll make sure it's dead, i play my sitar again, target being the turrent's electronics. also, i answer the walkie talkie...(when the hell did i get this)

*facepalms* epic fail by me.

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i try to save people in the pool to maybe gain some more info

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

You find nothing on the island. However, YOUR PAGER IS BEING SUCKED INTO TIME!

Nameemyx

I don't know when the walkie talkie got there. thing pop in at random around here.

You walk up to do a water pillar attack on the turret! Now that it's dead, you ask Marcus what ladder he means, but you get no response.

At the end of the hall are two signs: entrance and service. Which one to pick?

Before trying to save the people, you flip a coin into the ooze. it melts and turns into what looks like a baby face eater. After stepping on it, you notice that the people have grown exoskeletons! You deem this how Pikmin works in REAL life. They start trying to zap you, and you barely evade! Outwit or Agress?

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

Outwit

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

MY PAGER NOT MY...wait what?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

You convince the zapper to do that little gun motion at his head. You just made an alien commit suicide. Your home autopsy reveals that he wasn't Memetian. Apparently, it's a spawning pool. Anyways, you see a column that you could knock down.

Namehillip

That thing that Bob was trying to call you on! It's over there, past teh island with the BFG9000!

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

Namehillip

oh jeez lets see a pager or... THE GUN FROM DOOM THE MOVIE! omfg take the gun and crab grapple the pager!

jalte
jalte
1,925 posts
Nomad

i knock the column into the spawning pool

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

Reads the disturming memo, and simply rips the bar code off. learned to sew in his childhood anyways
Reads the memo

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Nameemyx

how about i take a third option. i make 2 water clones and have them check out both ways.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Namehillip
Crabshot ammo: 8

You grab the BFG and the pager. No wait, PDA. What? Never mind. You note that the PDA now has a teleporter function on it. You see a -Place beacon-, -Remove beacon- and -Move to beacon- function. Thankfully, the PDA is simple enough to not count as a Tech item.

However, it appears that teh BFG9000 is too heavy or unconventional for you to use. You clearly need to find a Vansibane or guard to use this. Since you know a Vansibane that could theoretically lift this thing, you decide to keep it for later.

A dwift kick to the column lands it perfectly to bridge the gap. Now that teh way back is open, you might want to tell Phillip. Okay, let's admit it, you want to use him as a Guinea Pig. This could end you up in hell for all you know.

You rip the bar code off your scalp. thankfully, a criminal's endurance keeps you from dying out of pure pain. However, it turns out that the thing needs to read a bar code anyways. You do see a skin scanner nearby that has been used to tattoo other Vansibanes past. Plus, that computer looks well accessible.

Nameemyx

You try that, and end up giving yourself a serious headache. However, you do gather (in the same sense that people gather about a fun night at the bar while in a hangover) that the serviceway is currently dripping with toxic waste, and someone is trying very hard not to scream down the service way.

Showing 61-75 of 655