ForumsProgramming Forum[REFERENCE INFO] Game Creator's Useful Links

161 112702
Tydus
Tydus
239 posts
Nomad

Programs

Adobe Flash CS3 - Newest version of Flash and the first to be published by Adobe. This is the ONLY program that Armor Games supports for games on the website, unless you have another way to create an .swf file.
Cost: $699 (30-Day Free Trial Available roduct=flash">HERE)

Game Maker 7 - An extremely popular program that's used by many indy developers to create games. It's extremely easy to use, and is great for those of you starting out.
Cost: Free!

This topic is a work in progress and will be edited to include more programs at a later date. If you want to see a program added, or need help with game development, please leave me a comment of my userpage. Thank you.

• 161 Replies
feri13
feri13
3 posts
Herald

i mean adobe flash cs3

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

i mean adobe flash cs3

Adobe Flash CS3 is kind of outdated, but it does virtually the same stuff. It most certainly isn't for beginners; have at it after trying 3-4 programs that have been deemed "easier" It also helps to have a little background in flash, because that's the language your can code in. Adobe Flash has an easier, but less flexible, drag-and-drop system, but I don't know if CS3 caries it. It also comes with a hefty price tag.
feri13
feri13
3 posts
Herald

you know i have worked with Qbasic and now i am practicing visual basic

GameCorp
GameCorp
1 posts
Nomad

Should i stick to a adobe flash cs3 proffessional or just adobe flash cs3 .. does it make a diffrence?

onosan
onosan
1 posts
Farmer

Great sugestion! Thanks : )

Showing 151-155 of 161