ForumsSupport ForumMods look Here!

6 3544
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Okay, I know that this is asking for support or a suugestion, but this is where we usaully talk about things on this site, so this is a good place for this. Okay, it has been brought to my attention that there's a person out there that has been copying and pasting other people's comments, and he has actually recieved merits for them. This is a serious offense and it makes me really upset to see this. Here, I'm going to show you how many times he has broken the "unofficial" rule.

His comment

Original Comment by XCoheedX

His comment

Original comment by Crazynaitor

His comment

Original comment by Eddie13

His comment

Original comment by XCoheedX

His comment

Original comment by Moegreche

His comment

His comment

Original comment by me

His comment

Well that's all I could find right now, and I'm sure that there's more. I took a good amount of time making this, and I hope that guy get's what he derserves. Plagerism is really bad, and as you can see he has done it very extensively! Also, I know that it could have been a little more organized, but I tried my best.

• 6 Replies
DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

Are you talking about ShadedClan? Its a shame that these are so hard to navigate (its not your fault, its the way that the links are set up) and that once more comments are added and the page switches, the link doesn't really apply anymore. I think I found most of them, but its easier if you name a name.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Ohh, I'm so sorry, I forgot to say who the person is! How could I forget! Also, yeah it is ShadedClan. Oh, and it should be good for now because most of those games don't get commented that much, so I'm hoping they still take you to the comments. Also, just look through the entire page and you'll find the comments.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I think that he should be punished, but Im not sure if this is enough to ban him. He did have 8 merits, but now they're all gone, so that's good news.

fft
fft
12 posts
Nomad

that is bad!!!!

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

i dont understand the point of this

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I had warned him previously about this. We will handle it from here. I've also had several of my comments stolen and it is so infuriating. It must be doubly so for you guys since you can't delete the comments. Terribly sorry for the oversight, and the situation will be handled as soon as possible.

Showing 1-6 of 6