20 posts
Nomad

Which do you prefer Xbox or PS3

• 9 Replies
woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

xbox 360 there are many more games of higher quality the only 1 we didnt use to have wos gta and now we have that 2. Xbox live is also far superior with a much larger community although the ps3 does have blu ray but otherwise the xbox is in my opinion far better 4 gamers

RubySlayer
RubySlayer
6 posts
Nomad

I only like like one or two Ps3 games. I have an xbox and a xbox360 so you know My chose.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

well there they both have there ups and downs

nonconformist
nonconformist
1,101 posts
Nomad

lol this will prob get blocked, as mine did... But i love ps3. Xboxc 360... Circle of death anyone? Lol like once every year??? Yeah ps3 stays good forever, and has blue ray dvd tech involved with it. Thats y it costs so much... Compared to a 2000 dollar blue ray dvd player i must say 600 is worth it... Wii=past, xbox=present and ps3=future... Notice how everyone is talking about the games to come for ps3?

X_19
X_19
3 posts
Nomad

PS3 is the best gaming system out there. It has Blue ray, which means the disks can hold over twice as much as the Xbox 360 which in turn means better graphics and beter overall games. Also the Xbox 360 has so many problems with scratching disks and overheating, where as the PS3 in nearly indestructable. I won't even talk about the Wii, it would be a waste of time.

christurk
christurk
2 posts
Nomad

i have been playstation fun for awhile but i like the 360's features

fft
fft
12 posts
Nomad

360 rules & has alot more games then PS3

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i dont know ps3 grat but so is the 360

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Please see the sticky above to see a list of popular topics. This topic already exists. Thanks!

Showing 1-9 of 9