ForumsGamesClash of the Olympians! FTW

10 5638
Theheyjude
Theheyjude
114 posts
Nomad

im not going to lie to you the first time i played it i played as perseus and hated it and gave it a low rating. then i went back to it and got to the last level with a fully upgraded acheles? the guy with the spear. and i chose lighning for my speaccil power. oh my goodness that is now my favorite game. the thing about that game is that its one were your like oh i didn't see that thats cool, oh and that, oh oh oh. and it turns out to be awesome. at least for me anywho. i still can't beat the last level and im pretty sure its impossible.

now the reasoning for this post is beacuse i think this game is terribly underestimated. so many people were like me and didn't like the begging (the begging is acutally harder than the end and less fun) and quit. but i promise you if you play the game till the end you will love it like i did

• 10 Replies
jpchacon
jpchacon
22 posts
Nomad

the same thing happened to me i choose perseus and i couldnt pass more than 5 levels but then i gave hercules a try and i finished it lol perseus suck

Jdawgsupreme
Jdawgsupreme
56 posts
Peasant

game sucks man

lito88
lito88
2 posts
Nomad

This is a great game!, the controls are hard to master at the begging but then the game is great, nice arts and concept.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Yeah achilles is pwnage.

Furionsr
Furionsr
1 posts
Nomad

the archer guy rocks :O
his poison is pwnage
and this game rocks indeed :P

checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

heracles is the best

angelos6
angelos6
104 posts
Farmer

achilleus the best,though a little g a y

myky
myky
43 posts
Nomad

i took heracles and i choosed bounce upgrade and the game went great...it's a bit boring at start

Kurohami
Kurohami
91 posts
Peasant

Beat the game with all 3 classes. Heracles is great for beating the final boss because it's hard to miss with projectile that BIG. Achilles should consider the best for passing lvls, it's lightning damage is great, and if you hit one enemy it's equivalent to hitting many since lightning bounces. Perseus' poison arrow is troublesome, takes a bit long to kill enemy and don't penetrate crow very well, often the people at the back can't get poisoned. It's hard to hit air units with Perseus. So, if you want it easy, don't choose Perseus. I still beat the game with him though.

Hades573
Hades573
1 posts
Nomad

This game is so awesome! But you guys are forgetting that Perseus has another special attack that you can choose, the multiple arrow! It's really overpowered when you think about it... 4 arrows that can deal a lot of critical dmg! Anyway Ironhide makes the best games ever!!!

Showing 1-10 of 10