1,628 posts
Shepherd

i was at school and i was thinking wat is hate cause i dont get it

• 6 Replies
turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

cause like if you hate than you dont talk to them and love to is when you like someone a lot but wats it about hate i hate this kid but a certian level of hate and love is the same

zombieslayer
zombieslayer
94 posts
Nomad

i relate hate to destruction and love to construction
both must exist in balence for a society to exist

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

a mushy gushy feeling

^That made me fall off my chair!

Love is a thing shared by two
Love is what you feel for me and you
Love is precious when its shared
Love is danger when its dared

Love wanders and searches for the one
Love plays and just do it for fun
Love lets you hear love songs to emote
Love lets you make sweet poems & a quote

Love makes the world go around
Love makes us happy if the one we love
is finally found
Love turns the world upside down
Love cheers us never with a frown

Love makes you cry
Love sacrifices and says goodbye
Love has its own reason and time
Love can make someone you love "mine"

Love makes a person kiss
Love makes a person miss
Love is experienced by all
Love conquers when you fall.

Author: Darren (He has no last name, it came from a site where you submit your work) Just know its not mine.

Often described in its results it is rarely defined âHateâ is almost instantly recognizable. Why is something that we can barely find words to explain is so well know and understood? Anger can be understood, rage and bitterness but pure unadulterated hate is an alien that visits where it does the most harm. Grief is understandable and so too is confusion but the bitter desire to destroy and trample another person is beyond comprehension. Hate is like a rat gnawing at the soul as lead people to do what cannot otherwise be done. Hate if nurtured, can kill any sympathy and worse even the ability to feel empathy. Humans without empathy are capable of anything. Hate is the very opposite to empathy.
Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

ya i guess, i think of it more as the knot in stomach...or the good ol' butterflies. Nothing about me turns gushy! But that's just me =]

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

Okay, well as i said before, if hate is left alone or put to the past and ignored it can grow and when it chooses to come out...well thats up to the anger, not really our personal. Many think that we can just throw things away and forget them,,, newsflash, it isn't like a desktop with a recycle bin =] things stay there until we truly let go of the pain and anger. I have some things in my life i regret, they had me grieving in anger and pain for years. It was burning me, making me think about things i didn't want to. It tore at me daily and it was like i was trapped inside of this small little world with the past. From personal experience, i suggest addressing the problems immediately get rid of them before they grow. They are like a leech, they grow and drain you of your life. Getting them off is even harder. ALWAYS if needed get professional help. I have found that even talking about it and expressing my feelings works incredibly well.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Hate and love can be complementary, they can be diametrically opposed, and they can be one and the same.

I will refrain from quoting Three Days' Grace: I Hate Everything About You. What an inspiring title!

Showing 1-6 of 6