ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Legend of AG 2 Dark Times

136 25028
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Ok I know some ppl will say i copied off of Big Jacobs story. Big Jacob gave me the rights to the story and wants me to continue on it. I will take any feed back you have. Also I've got permission to use the few new names that are coming in.

• 136 Replies
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Prologue

Just when you thought your favourite here was down and out he's back and stronger than ever. Awakened from the underworld after violently being killed by Myspace, Slayer finds himself next to a volcanoe. Dark skies are all around him and he doesn't know where he is, when he is or what happened to him after he was killed by myspace. All he knows is that the world around him is evil and ruled by myspace. The only weapons he has to defend himself with are arm blades, leg blades and a sword. He decides to find the nearest city to stop the evil tyrant known as myspace.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Great dude i knew youd be able to make it look good can i be in since its my franchise please.And let me suggest that his pet chipmunk finds him at some point.[b]

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 1

Slayer continues his journey finding the city. As Slayer enters the city and can't help to notice all the people staring at him. "Run! A demon!" one woman yells. In a matter of seconds the town goes crazy with fear running scared of Slayer. Slayer not knowing what to do runs to the nearest alley way. At the end of an alley seems to be an abandoned house. Perfect place to stay until things calm down Slayer thinks to himself. Slayer runs out of the alley and straight into the house. Only to be hit in the face with a broom stick. "Oww", Slayer moaned. "Get him! kill it!", Slayer hears a female voice say as he snatches the broomstick."Ok you you two wait just a second here!", slayer exclaims,"I'm Slayer the guy from AG. I'm trying to stop myspace". "Really help him up, he's a good guy" the female voice said. "Ok who are you two?" Slayer asked. "Hi Slayer. I'm Epicness", said the female standing above him. "Hello I'm Skyla, Slayer", said the yonger female voice. "You should know that you can't kill a demon with a broomstick, but you do have a good arm", Slayer points out. " "Thanks, I got that from sword fighting in Myspace's army", Epicness replied," but i got kicked out of his army because I'm not strong enough. Hey Slayer if you don't mind can i help you out on your quest. Myspace made me a peasent after he kicked me out of his army and no one should live like this". "Fine, you can come along but you have to keep up!", Slayer exclaimed.

"Epic, what will i do?" Skyla questioned.

"You'll be fine on your own Skyla and plus I'll be right back right after we beat Myspace ok"

"Ok Epic ,but be safe."

"Ok, Epic when the city calms down we'll leave ok" Slayer order.

"Ok Slayer, I know every hidden way out of the city. We should leave in the mourning.", Epic replied

"Fine then that's when we'll leave",Slayer responded

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Nice keep it up dude.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

okay you can still be in on it but we got to talk about what's going to happen in the future meet me on ghost chat the link is on epicness's profile. oh and Slayer will meet Brian un the next few chapters

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

So does anybody else like this or what we put a lot of work into it.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 3

"Hey Epic wake up the streets are clear", Slayer stated.

"Huh ok let's golet me tell Skyla first"' Epic replied.

"Don't wake her let her sleep Epic and hear take this", Slayer said while handing her his sword.

"What's this for slayer?", questions Epic

"Would you rather have your broom stick Epic?", Slayer rudely points out," but don't loose it or do anything to it because I want it back once myspace is dead".

So Slayer and Epic head out. Slayer following Epic out of the city. The city is quiet with no one in sight but a few guards. Epic leads Slayer through the allie ways and around the guards. "Slayer, the exit to the city is right around this building but ten guards are there, and if they are alerted every guard in the city will come over here to investigate. Oh, and let me remind you they don't like demons", Epic warns Slayer. "Hahahahahaha, you crack me up Epic. Even when i wasn't demon I could take all these guys, and now that I'm that much stronger... you'll see", Slayer laughed, "just watch the guards". "Slayer i don't see anything. ... Slayer!" Epic replies. When Epic looks back Slayer is gone. Epic looks back at the guards. Slayer leaps from the roof tops killing two guards with his leg blades and then two more guards with his arm. Six more guards draw there swords. Slayer low to the ground slashes upward then stabbing with his two arm blade killing two guards. Then back flipping jabbing two guards with his leg blade. Then landing on his feat. The last two guards creeping up on Slayer. Then the last two guards slash at Slayer almost in synchornisation. Slayer blocks both then snatches one of their swords. Slayer pushes his arm that is still blocking up throw the guard off balance. Then with the sword he slashes both the guards finishing them off. Slayer turns tword Epic and yells "Hurry more guards will surely be on their way". "Slayer head twords the forest we'll lose them in there" Epic replies. "Ok Epic!" Slayer Exclaims.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone who reads this please tell me what you think of it on this page. I will take any comments or critisism you have. Even if you have a few ideas to throw in and if I like your ideas i will use them.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Hey also chapter 3 is actually chapter 2 my mistake sorry

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

good story kudos to bigjacob and slayershadow

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Hehehe Im digging it slayer.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Wait till the third episode and the cliff hanger at the end of this episode it will blow your socks off man

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

what if we not wearing socks will we lose our feet?

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

not only your feet noob slayer but your mind too and you won't believe what your reading

myspace1
myspace1
31 posts
Nomad

i like it slayer bravo bravo is good story i look forward to reading more ok. you now were to find me ok.

Showing 1-15 of 136