ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Legend of AG 2 Dark Times

136 25038
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Ok I know some ppl will say i copied off of Big Jacobs story. Big Jacob gave me the rights to the story and wants me to continue on it. I will take any feed back you have. Also I've got permission to use the few new names that are coming in.

• 136 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Ok dude i can wait.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

ok people he is alittle bizzy,so leave him be for some time,kk people?!

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

ok i will

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

ok people I can not take the silence any longer,go ahead,kk people.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

ok i will

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Wow really just go away from the page im taking you off my friends list you keep spamming his thread.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

dude....If I was spaming,my messengeis will fill this hole entire page like made,ok.Soo.....BACK OFF!!!!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Ok everyone calm down and please stop taking shots at eachother. We all agree that this is a great story and i will still take some suggestions and comments but just not now cause i'm too busy. Chapter 6 is coming soon have patience and i'll do whatever I can. i'll only be getting busier over the weeks and there will be alot more chapter continuations. Oh and sloth there's a reason why I don't kill off every single character and that's because there is a long term plan for the series, it makes the series better and it helps for more chapters to come sooner. looking for more names might take too long. Hope you understand sloth

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

kk.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Ok slayer well stop arguing but i want him to stop saying kk.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

ok,as you wish.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

"Slayer nooo!"Sunshine, Jacob, and Brian (the giant talking chipmunk)yelled. Myspace jumped out the hole in the stianed glass window aiming his sword downward to kill Slayer. Slayer looking up can see Myspace jump out the window where he had fell from. Behind Myspace was the cresent moon and that's Slayer knew that Myspace was going to die today. Myspces sword hits and pushes through the ground. "i'm right here", Slayer says while grabbing myspace and throwing him through the external wall,"Now you'll see my true power".
"Hahaha, that's all you got a simple teleportation.", Myspace says while rising his arms. As his arms raised the land raised also. "Ya I got some magic abilities too Slayer and mine are greater",Myspace bragged. "We'll see about that", Slayer bragged back. Slayer jumped to the top of Myspaces mountain. Myspace slashing at Slayer. First from above next from the side. Slayer dodged then blocked and hit Myspace with his left arm blade and right leg blade while he had the chance. Hitting Myspace directly and unexpectedly. myspace looked down at his newly unexpected wounds from Slayer. This left Slayer another chance to attack and he noticed that the platform he and myspace were standing on was small. Slayer also noticed that they were about 75 feet high right now. So like any other hero Slayer found his advantage and decided to use it. Slayer kicked Myspace off his small mountain. Myspace hit the ground hard. Slayer jumped down with flames comeing off of him. "Feel my true power Myspace!" Slayer yelled. As Slayer got close to the ground he could see about 200 of Myspace's guards. Slayer landed on Myspaces chest hard landing on two feet for a second then leaping off. One of the guards went to attack Slayer. Slayer saw that the sword was going to hit himself in the head. Slayer ducked his sword the stabbed him in the stomache. "Leave him alone he's my kill!" Myspace screamed well getting up. Even Slayer could see Myspace was week and his armor was dented from when Slayer landed on him. Myspace pointed toward the sky. "Ha, my plan will work and you and your friends will finally die Slayer. Your good but I'm just a bit better hahaha...", Myspace said weekened. Slayer saw a cluster of about 50 meteors heading this way. "Nice illusion but you won't get me like that. Your through Myspace, I won give up", Slayer said as the guards bowed down to him seeing Myspace was beaten. Slayer turned around." Imprison him",Slayer said as he turned around. "DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEeee...", Myspace shouted while going for a direct slash to the back of Slayer's head. "Uhhh", Myspace made the sound. As Myspace looked down he could see Slayer's right arm blade had been jabbed through his heart. "How could you Slayer I'm your father", myspace said weekened and dying. "I don't think you understand Myspace,... I have no father" Slayer mouthed off back as Myspace slowly died.

"Congradulations Slayer", said Sunshine, jacob and Brian.

"Thanks", Slayer said,"but my mision is not over yet and you three can't help me this time. Sunshine you have a knack at knowing where to go. Find a girl named Skyla and i'll find you where she is. I'll be back soon, ok".

"Ok I will", Sunshine said.

"You 2 go with her", Slayer said to brian and Jacob, " See ya".

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Thank you you guy's. I'm not mad and never was. I just try to keep peace. What did you think. There is a few more chapters to come. This chapter is not even done yet

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Oh just thought i should say that none of the characters are even close to their real self including personalities. All i did was add peoples names in there and made up a character. Odd people told me how the wanted to be in the story. just wanted to get that clear for ppl who don't know.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

u said there was gonna be three stories
is the next one gonna be about armorgames regaining its power and conquering their eneimies

Showing 76-90 of 136