ForumsArt, Music, and WritingThe Legend of AG 2 Dark Times

136 25042
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Ok I know some ppl will say i copied off of Big Jacobs story. Big Jacob gave me the rights to the story and wants me to continue on it. I will take any feed back you have. Also I've got permission to use the few new names that are coming in.

• 136 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Awesome chapter im lovin it.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

I might finish before saturday. I'll try and I might finish right on saturday lets gain fans. Jacob the longer your story the more fans you'll get

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I know check out how many views we got!Weve come a long war pardner lol cant wait for saturday.xD

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Your on but between me and you I crashed your first story with the amount of views this story got. I really want to see how many we can get overtime. It isn't all about competition. It's about making fans and pleasing them. Good luck on the 3rd book

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

slayer,you made me look bad.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

kk????

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

darkwolf your not evil you just want to be a good fighter and your coming back in wait and see in the next chapter darkwolf

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

That Is....ALSOME!!!!!I eat the evil part,ok.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

I love griffball!!!!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 6.5 (continued)

Epic went to attack the demon first. The Demon blocking Epic then disarming her sword. Slayer went to attack. The demon blocking him while grabbing Epic's arm and throwing her off the rock platform into the lake of lava 20ft below. Epic ended up landing on a small ledge down below with a cave next to it. Out of the cave came a knight who was half demonic. "Don't hurt me I'm unarmed!", Epic exclaimed. "If you help me get out of here I'll return the favour by doing something for you in the future", the demon said, "Oh and my name is Metal by the way". "Hi I'm Epic and it's a deal.", Epic agreed,"but you got to fly me up there to help my friend Slayer ok". "Ok", said Metal. So Metal flew Epic up to help Slayer. Slayer seemed to be handling the battle pretty well. The Demon looked exausted. Slayer tired the demon out before he gave up and flew away. "Thank you for coming back Slayer", Epic thanked," oh and this is metal he's helping us now". "OK the Epic he's...", Slayer started. "Slayer!", darkwolf interrupted, " Slayer how'd you see me I was invisable! PLEASE TEACH ME SLAYER!". "Ok fine just stop yelling and you can tag along and learn a few things! I don't want the whole underworld knowing i'm here". "Who's that", Epic whispered to Slayer. "A bit of an annoyance", Slayer whispers back. "Hahaha", Epic layghs silently. "Ok where to next?", Darkwolf said as he caught up to Slayer. "First lets find my parents then we could leave. Oh and Darkwolf to tell the truth you shouldn't have followed me this place is dangerous," Slayer said,"Ok follow me I know where my parents are from the last time i was here". So Epic, Metal, and Darkwolf followed Slayer. Slayer stopped, and he noticed the ruler of the underworld. Sigma was the ruler. He had a living cape and chains. He had about 4 arms, 4 horns and 8 wings. All the souls he took were trying to escape his body. Slayer can see the faces of tormented souls trying to leave Sigma's face. Some souls were a bluish colour and orbiting around Sigma before re-entering his body and then leaving to orbit Sigma again. Slayer continued when Sigma left and went into a cave. Slayer found his parents. "Ok you 2 follow me and you will be fine", Slayer said. "Ok", his parents said back. Slayer lead everyone safely back to the entrance. "You guys Sigma left and he is mad he's planning on destroying the main land you guys live in", Raz warned. Raz seemed to be chained to the wall and couldn't move anywhere. "Slayer free me please", Raz asked. "Ok Raz"", Slayer said while freeing him from his chains.

ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Very nice story so far!

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

true.very good indeed.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

I hope more storys are comming from slayershadow.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Stop doing 6.5 continued you dont do continued on a half part its taking too long saturdays tomorrow do i have the cancel the entire series.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Jacob I'm at the very last part of my story when i said 3 more chapter i meant 3 more story posts

Showing 106-120 of 136