ForumsWEPRWhat do YOU think of SHOPS?

75 15039
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Here it is! I want to know what you think if the SHOPS Organization. If you dont know what it is, Dont post here.

• 75 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

A moderator can do all of those things, and more besides. Like I said, they just can't ban yet. That doesn't mean that they can't do anything at all.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I see well then Id say Soulful_Plain_Strider would be a good moderator.He seems to be one of the few with good manners even from the beta site.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

WHAT I wouldnt suggest Dan as a moderator!!!

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Alright, then I would contact Dan and let him know you would like to suggest him as a moderator.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

You know what I meant. If you want to suggest someone, email Dan and suggest that person.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

I was joking.

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

Hey anybody know what a shop is post it on my page pls

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Its a group of people that report spammers...again I say this shouldnt gain you any fame and people should consider it a duty.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Attention!!! Proof the SHOPS is a bad idea.

"What did you say? ur *** for spamming on my profile, and making fun of my name, and i dont care if ur a beta tester, but ur ***"

This was taken from iFish`s profile and was written from Axel(leader of the SHOPS).

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

SHOPS needs to show some more maturity and respect for other members. Just because there in SHOPS doesn't mean they can accuse people without any documentation or reason.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I have talked to them about that, and said that they need evidence to be able to accuse someone. Then, if enough people agree that the person is a problem, they forward it to Dan so that he can review it. I think it was a little shaky at first, but they are working on it.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I do like SHOPS, it does help cut down on the spammers. SHOPS was a great idea and I suport SHOPS.

There are a few problems with SHOPS though, some members boast about being a member of SHOPS a bit too much, a sign of immaturity (no offence).

If a member would like to show off that they are a member I beleive the most respectable and polite way would be to simply say, at the bottom of their post or whatever, "Proud member of SHOPS."

Another thing that I feel looks immature is the whole list of names of people who were banned. I feel that instead It should list the numbers of spammers banned.

I KNOW THE PERFECT SLOGEN! It is a bit like the McDonalds slogen.

"X Spammers Spammed!"

X representing the current numbers of spammers banned. Then eventualy you can be liek "100 Spammers Spammed" and so on and as the number builds it realy shows your progress.

Just my opinions of what I think would help SHOPS's image so less people revolt against it by spamming armorgames.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

NoName's right on the names thing. Even though they're spammers, I don't think you should be posting their names up so people can go and yell at them for being what they are, then you've just created angry people who are most likely going to spam with all their shouting and comments. so yeah, the slogan NN made is good(and I never knew that was McDonald's slogan until now) 8D

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

So right now, if i counted correclty, it would go something like:

"9 Spammers Spammed"

If anybody would like to let people know then I beleive it would be easyest to simply do this. ( I am not a member but this is an example of what I think is the best way ato let people know your a member of SHOPS)

Proud Member of SHOPS

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Uhhhhhh...I post it there for the SHOPS members to see. Their not all done.

Showing 16-30 of 75