ForumsWEPRWhat do YOU think of SHOPS?

75 15050
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Here it is! I want to know what you think if the SHOPS Organization. If you dont know what it is, Dont post here.

• 75 Replies
NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I dont know, when I see the names it kind of seems unecisary. So far some people seem uncomfortable with the list. You should ask your members and let them tell you what they think, it might just be a select few who are uncomfortable with the list.

Anyways I dont want to sound like I am degrading SHOPS, I am very glad you created it and you are doing a great job with it so far. Keep up the good work.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I like the idea NoName! I do think that would only add to the account.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Axel could be a little nicer to people I just deleted an angry letter of his from my profile.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

SHOPS is new guys, of course there are going to be some things that need fixing. But ya I like the X Spammers Spammed idea. And then it wont take up much room when more people are caught.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

shops is good

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

If you had left it up of flagged it, the admins could have seen it if it was really that bad.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I think SHOPS is good in theory, but doesn't work out. Namely, because it is in the wrong hands. And yes, I do think age has a lot to do with it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Not all of them have to be listed like they are. X Spammers Spammed is a lot cleaner.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Why aren't the spammers banned?

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Temporary bans...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

They are, I think what we meant was X Spammers Banned.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Oh ya i know what your asking. When Isaid spammers spammed I meant banned.just that "50 spammers spammed" sounds better than "50 spammers banned".

RockStar_G
RockStar_G
21 posts
Nomad

I think SHOPS is awesome!
It gets rid of spammers and Hackers
So unless you are one of those
You will probably like it

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

SHOPS does not acctualy get rid of them :P

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Again, I still don't see the point of SHOPS. It finds the low-level spammers. Which is slightly ironic that the "leader" doesn't follow forum rules.

Showing 31-45 of 75