ForumsWEPRWhat do YOU think of SHOPS?

75 15040
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Here it is! I want to know what you think if the SHOPS Organization. If you dont know what it is, Dont post here.

• 75 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Axel the topic is what do we think of the SHOPS and when people start giving opinions that don`t seem nice to you, you can`t just erase it.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

SHOPS will be more effective when IP banning is figured out. Then the IP of the banners can be banned and they won't be allowed to make new accounts. Until then we will do our best to find them and if they make a new account but don't spam then they will be fine.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Sorry Axel. SHOPS question people all the time on the profile, it wouldn't be fair for me to delete a topic questioning SHOPS.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

IP banning is an uneeded measure that is used only to punish the baddest of people plus a lot of people have ever changinf IPs so it won`t work.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I know our ISP changes the IP addresses a lot, not to mention I'm on a laptop and just mooch a signal.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

True, but not everyone is smart enough to figure that out. IP banning is not specifically for SHOPS, most sites like this have them in place already. It will help with a few of the users who are coming back repeatedly under different aliases.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Axel, I will say this because you are the leader of SHOPS. Realize that your actions are representing the group. Creating Topics that simply count down from 1,000,000 is a spam topic.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I locked that topic earlier for that reason.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Good. So, do you see what I mean? If Dan has recognized SHOPS, then its leader needs to be following the rules.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I understand, and it is a very valid concern. However, since it is Dan that approved the group in the first place, it is really his decision. you did email him didn't you? Or was it nqkoi that emailed Dan?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

nqkoi did, but I have also mentioned it to him.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Ummmm...I just posted in his messenger.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Posted what in whos messenger?

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

I asked Dan to cheack if SHOPS was OK.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

That is quite hard to do and him being busy all of the time makes it harder.

Showing 46-60 of 75