ForumsWEPRWhat do YOU think of SHOPS?

75 15041
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Here it is! I want to know what you think if the SHOPS Organization. If you dont know what it is, Dont post here.

• 75 Replies
Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Ummmm...Carlie? Is he busy?
You've been to Armor Office B4,Right?

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, I worked there. And yes, he is a very busy guy, that is why I was working there, to help them out with some things to lessen the load.

Zihark
Zihark
309 posts
Nomad

...useless cover up

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Cover up of what?

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

He thinks SHOPS is a cover up of spammers.
But before a few members were on the spammers list...But now i had to make it a spammers spammed thing.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well it doesn't matter if anyone is a member of SHOPS or not when it comes to that. A spammer is a spammer, whether they are a member of SHOPS or not. Everyone on this site has to follow the same set of rules.

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

Carlie has a point, being in SHOPS doesn't mean your better then anyone else.

TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

Shoping rock like carlie said
reduces spamming

jdawg123456
jdawg123456
8 posts
Nomad

great idea but SHOPS is taking away all the fun from armor games + they are letting no one join

ruairigall
ruairigall
100 posts
Nomad

Shops is a great Idea as spamming is a big thing on Armor games and SHOPS cuts it down. It deletes over 100 spam comments every day. I think the spamming rules should be more strict also. Anyway SHOPs is great

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

SHOPS definately helps the community and should be bigger in my opinion.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I agree with X.

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

I like SHOPS, but some members are cruel, and force their "athority" on people to get what they want. Most are kind, but some are rude and think they are so awesome, and brag. That, as I have read, is against SHOPS rules. I like SHOPS, and want to join, but some need to be warned. I mean no offence, but some are rude. Please don't think I mean to be rude.

Thanks for reading,
Itachi2641747

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Really like who, I have never seen any SHOPS member's being rude?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This thread seems dug up from a while ago, and I'm not sure I like the direction the conversation is headed. I'm locking it for now...

Showing 61-75 of 75