ForumsSupport ForumGamevance Underlines

9 2793
ImaFiringMyLazar
ImaFiringMyLazar
60 posts
Nomad

What's with the green underlines that when your cursor goes to it, you'll see a Gamevance Advertisement. Is it just me, or that AG gets more money that way?

• 9 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Provide a screenshot please. Thank you very much.

ImaFiringMyLazar
ImaFiringMyLazar
60 posts
Nomad

Here's a screenshot. This id when I write a comment.

http://i879.photobucket.com/albums/ab354/DNMKWii/Gamevanceunderlines.jpg?t=1284246767

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I don't have this. Check what browser you're using and your add-ons.

It'd be weird if they started implementing ads for keywords.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

No dude. this happened to me at my dads' house the other day. Your using internet eplorer right? I thought they where just links peope put there so Imoused over, and BAM! Ad for some game. I got really mad after a while, untill I got home, and it didn't happen here.

Internet explorer isn't great really.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

No dude. this happened to me at my dads' house the other day. Your using internet eplorer right?

No. I'm using Google Chrome. Also, there's no add-ons.
halogunner
halogunner
807 posts
Nomad

im having the same prob only for me its a site called play sushi

fz10
fz10
1 posts
Nomad

this

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I know some sites have this annoying keyword advertising. I knew you were talking about this from the start but I wanted to be sure. AG does not endorse this form of advertising and your case if the only one I know of.

Try using a different browser and see what that does.

lllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllll
187 posts
Nomad

I know some sites have this annoying keyword advertising. I knew you were talking about this from the start but I wanted to be sure. AG does not endorse this form of advertising and your case if the only one I know of.

Try using a different browser and see what that does.

Yeah, I tried Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox and still the same underlines. "sigh." I didn't download ANYTHING that has to do with Gamevance. This really piss me off.
Showing 1-9 of 9