ForumsWEPR[Necro] Does God exist?

697 244042
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

since there really s no topic on whether or not he really exists and created people i decided to make one

start debating... NOW!

• 697 Replies
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

i mean, like, thought is an abstract idea, not the computer. the computer is definite. and yeah, it was but im on 4 hours of sleep lmfao

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

however, what about dreaming, but not just dreaming, like, seeing the future, have you ever said deja vu cuzof that? the mind cannot figure out what has not already happened, not in life circumstances

Precognition has yet to be proven to be real. Deja vu is a memory anomaly. It could simply be false memories or trace memories from your subconscious.

God must exist

Even if precognition was proven to exist this still doesn't prove God exists. For the sake of argument let's say precognition is proven, how can you tell it's God and not say an anomalous interaction of our brains on a quantum level, or even something else entirely?

and we dont know the laws of the universe and you cannot claim He does not exist

Since no evidence has been presented that any god exists I can reasonably assume no god exists. Just as I can reasonably assume magic pixies or an invisible flying elephant doesn't exist.

we dont and can know if he exists, this is a topic in which we cannot full wrap our heads around.

Here you are claiming we can't possibly know if God exists or not yet your claiming you know he does.
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

As we said - as Atheists we do not claim that God doesn't exist - that is the default position. We don't have to claim it.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

i mean, like, thought is an abstract idea

Thought is just the electrochemical interactions being interpreted in the brain, just as the images on your screen are electromagnet interactions being interpreted by your computer.
greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

thought is an intangable and abstract happening

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

yeah, start looking around you.

wwiifan
wwiifan
272 posts
Nomad

Good one! It all really depends on what you believe.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

thought is an intangable and abstract happening

That doesn't separate it from the processes that produce it though.

Good one! It all really depends on what you believe.

How so? If I said I believe in invisible flying elephants does that have any relevance on then actually existing?
AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, I did, I see trees and cars and birds and clouds!
Open the flap of your brain and think a lil huh!
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Every word of the Bible is true.

So you believe in dragons.. what a dork.
checker702
checker702
211 posts
Nomad

yes!!!! god exist!!

AnaLoGMunKy
AnaLoGMunKy
1,574 posts
Blacksmith

Yes he does. Every word of the Bible is true.
If you have questions about how to get saved please visit:
http://revivalfirespub.org/?page_id=7

Flagged, this guy is looking for website hits.

yes!!!! god exist!!

Prove it?
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Yes he does. Every word of the Bible is true.

Even the parts that contradict each other?
A List of Biblical Contradictions

Quiz Show (Bible Contradictions)
Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

The bible is full of holes, contradictions and highly-questionable morals. If you wanna follow something so outdated and imperfect then so be it.

greg_greg
greg_greg
440 posts
Peasant

uhmmm, its true if its imperfect, its not WRITTEN by God, its written by PEOPLE, and WE are IMPERFECT. thanks for coming out.

Showing 46-60 of 697