ForumsWEPR[Necro] Does God exist?

697 243791
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

since there really s no topic on whether or not he really exists and created people i decided to make one

start debating... NOW!

• 697 Replies
Ignatovsky
Ignatovsky
10 posts
Nomad

If god dosent exist explain to me how do you and everyone else know the difference between right and wrong, and what is the feeling you get when you steal ar lie for the first time.

Thats called logic... And it is different in everyone... Also. I didnt feel anything when I stole or lied for the first time. I lie on a regular basis. It's not something I feel bad about doing

My opinion is that there is no God deity up there (or any other name for him/her)
killkid
killkid
38 posts
Nomad

anyone point out that "God" has let many innocent people die? Look at Hitler, he killed around 11 million people in his camps. Stalin had kill 20 million of his own people. roughly 50 million people died in ww2.

now on to Adam and Eve. It's easily shown that 2 animals of the same species can't have more then a single family tree. only the parents can mate without deformities. The bible only mentions the only humans on earth where adam and eve.

aprently the earth, heaven, hell, and the stars were all made in 7 days. and on that last day there was adam and eve with all of the animal. but look at the dinosaurs. the oldest fossil of one was found in the mid Triassic period...250 million years ago. and the oldest human fossil is 4.4 million years old. technical it's not human, it's &quotre-human."

On to space.... space is massive, and old. the farthest visable star from earth is rought 13.2 billion light years away. brush on the mechanic's behind light and you'll really understand how far away that it. now earth is only 3.9-4.5 billion years old.

summing this up, 2 people can't start an entire species, there were other creatures before humans, and our planet is no where near as old as other things in the galaxy. this should easily show that there are flaws in the bible.

Avorne
Avorne
3,087 posts
Nomad

If god dosent exist explain to me how do you and everyone else know the difference between right and wrong, and what is the feeling you get when you steal ar lie for the first time.

Morality doesn't have to be acquired through the teachings of some dusty 2000-year old book. There are a lot of competing theories about just how we developed morality as a species so I'd advise you to read up on them.
FloydTC
FloydTC
2,920 posts
Nomad

Does God exist?

no
lola2u
lola2u
1 posts
Nomad

I think HE exists cus what could such miracles?

Showing 691-695 of 697