ForumsPopular MediaTop 10 reasons to dislike Justin Bieber.

94 17315
Savingthedream14
Savingthedream14
170 posts
Nomad

Oh wait, I can't think of any. Can you haters help me?

• 94 Replies
MrBubblesBioschock
MrBubblesBioschock
27 posts
Nomad

He uses auto-tune.

TheAKGuy
TheAKGuy
995 posts
Nomad

Justin Beiber is famous, rich, and popular. But, I do not like him. You may have reasons to like/dislike him, and it is your opinion.

Top ten reasons I do not like Justin Beiber.

1. Baby, another song about girls.
2. Having a very high voice.
3. Being one of those narcissistic personalities.
4. I find rap to be more amusing.
5. He is just too young to be considered.
6. Don't Males usually hate singers like this?
7. His hits make girls scream, which can be annoying.
8. He has a lot of parodies on his head.
9. Just another girl singer.
10. Does his songs ever refer to something emotional?

I am not sure why you like him, maybe you should post the top ten reasons you like him.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

I am not sure why you like him, maybe you should post the top ten reasons you like him.

I didn't say I necessarily liked him, I'm just saying that this is unnecessary hate.

But, it's society's job to hate. So carry on, people.
anoose
anoose
107 posts
Nomad

Top reasons I don't hate him:

1. He doesn't make music I like, so I just don't pay attention to him or anything he does.
2. See above.

I really wish everyone posting about how much they hate him could realize how much of an idiot they look like. I know most of you are 12 years old and wanna prove how manly you are, but really you just make yourselves look like a bunch of whiny pricks.

nevetsthereaper
nevetsthereaper
641 posts
Nomad

that, and im pretty sure he doesn't even get his money. until hes 18. but that being said, hes popular because of the kids.

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

I really wish everyone posting about how much they hate him could realize how much of an idiot they look like. I know most of you are 12 years old and wanna prove how manly you are, but really you just make yourselves look like a bunch of whiny pricks.

never make assumptions ^.^

1) i hate justin beaver cause some chicks in my school and my class can't over him and their annoying >.<
2)i'm 13 and no i already am comfortable with my manlyness
3)not to sound like a troll but i think your 12 too
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

lol... YOUR being a whiny prick 0.o
and who are you? A teenage girl going through puberty who is captivated by his lushes hair and girly voice?! I thought so.
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

hes popular because of the kids.

He's popular cause of the haters, most people probably never heard of him until they see millions of Youtube comments on metal/rock/rap etc videos about him.

1) i hate justin beaver cause some chicks in my school and my class can't over him and their annoying >.<

So you're jealous they don't over you?

2)i'm 13 and no i already am comfortable with my manlyness

Man at 13? paha.

3)not to sound like a troll but i think your 12 too

Even if he is, atleast he has atleast half a brain just to ignore him.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

they are terrible lol. but you know its like, (dont take this towards you im just saying) dont worry about it, if you follow them and watch videos on youtube so you can say he sucks then that makes you just as bad.

and same with twilight, if you constantly complain about twilight and go see the movie so you can rant about how awfull it is, THEN WHAT WAS THE POINT IN SEEING IT. simply dont worry about it and let other people love what they love.

its rude to hate. i know first hand how they feel because i like dream theater. they are deffinatly an aquired taste and im HUGE fanboy of them. and it really pisses me off when people hate about them cause they are MY FAVORITE band.

you guys know where im coming from, im sure theres a videogame or a band that you jsut have COUNTLESS posters of them or it in your room. its the same thing as people liking twilight and jsutin beiber. i dont like them but i will defend them because they do have fans and you should respect how much they like them

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

So you're jealous they don't over you?

they have no personality other than OMFG JUSTIN BIEBER

Man at 13? paha.

see how that works out for me? i don't even have to worry
melimouse
melimouse
110 posts
Shepherd

whether he's talented or not, he likely won't be around for more than a couple years. Teen sensation usually don't last very long, the kids get bored and are always looking for the next big thing

Sorenowl
Sorenowl
32 posts
Nomad

he just needs to crash his land rover into a volcano and get swept away by a tornado so i dont have to deal with my gay brother and his high school musical/ justin obsession.

PaulK16
PaulK16
11 posts
Nomad

Hes a fag?

KiNGxxFeAR
KiNGxxFeAR
55 posts
Nomad

um well he did get hit in the face with a...... nevermind... lol

redwhite45
redwhite45