ForumsSupport ForumMore information on game origin would be nice

3 2376
truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

So when someones having technical problems (or suggestions for, but thats not the case here) a game they have somewhere to go.

Anyways the game Sonny. About a guy who wakes up as a zombie but he still has his mind. I'm having trouble with it. The dialog passes by too quick to read properly. & when I load the game to replay to see the dialog. It skips it all together.

• 3 Replies
nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

What are you requesting?That ArmorGames goes though every game with a storyline and make it repeatable?

truepurple
truepurple
118 posts
Nomad

No, who made X game information, any website/forum link if they exist too.

Also a simple suggestion for this game, that the prominent button in this game that now only just passes your turn without doing anything, instead repeats the last action you just did. (something else could be used for passing a turn, since its never used)

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Well in some of the game you can see a "walktrhough" section beside of the game creators name, this will give all information needed, also if there are none you can go to the "game" section where players post their experience for difrent games. I know that there are for sure over 100 guides for Sonny there.

Showing 1-3 of 3