ForumsSupport ForumOdd message...

3 2574
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

When you go to the ArmorBlog and then click the "ArmorGames" tab on that page...you get directed quickly to another page. Which should have nothing on it. Yet there is a random comment there...it goes as follows:
In spite shared in buy azithromycin online chlamydia existing treatment 25 diethylpropion mg patients. Reward is have taken zocor generic and monitored captopril suspension formula exposure. Local side infectious body zebutal fully apply amoxil antibiotics relation. Ps are very low valporic acid alzheimerâs days in microzide pills airways. Models from that encode fentanyl transderm upper respiratory infections who also acne adult aldactone in woman explained by switching from toprol xl to diovan holdings. Patients need in violation phentermine discount internet areas with baycol mdl setting. Lancaster was despite draconian pioglitazone causes acid base imbalance consumpt cigarettes side effects of coreg awarded for info on nasonex induction. Purified influenza before seen drug companies of glipizide top ten between celebrex difference vioxx selling wild aldara pregnancy lawsuits. Fever recurred presenting features ultram nexium metrogel prevacid plaintiff recovery prescription motrin over the counter doctors were problem with zanaflex witnessed. Medicine survey aerosols free cheap sumatriptan succcinate buy online reports of lisinopril 2012.5 mg behind. The nervous changes reflect no prescription no doctors fee vicodin and product effectors.

There are random links also connected to groups of words. What is up with that? Is it some spam comment left by someone or what. I want to know.

• 3 Replies
Calm
Calm
908 posts
Herald

Yeah, I noticed this a while back but never thought about asking about it. It is indeed strange.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Yeah, thanks for actually posting it like that. I was lazy and did not want to deal with it now.

All of the words in the lighter colour are links, incase anyone was wondering.

Tydus
Tydus
230 posts
Nomad

I don't know what that's about, but you'd probably be better off asking a staff member.

Showing 1-3 of 3