ForumsSupport Forum"Game Guides"

4 2396
Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Ok so if you play a game and write a good comment you will gain a merit, but how about this idea: In the game section where you can write guides for difrent games, i think there should be something like a merit thing. For exempel if you write a guide that are good and helpfull for people you could gain a "Guide point" or something like that, it could give maby 10 or 15 AP but it needs to be well written like a merit need to. So leave your thoughts people

• 4 Replies
Mammon
Mammon
63 posts
Nomad

I believe that would be a great idea. One, because it would encourage more people to type out guides for games they excell at. And two, it would be hard for people to spam that sort of point system, since it takes much longer to write out a guide than it does to simply leave a comment.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I'm not sure about that, because then we would also have to instaure merits in the politics section, because there are many users who leave useful and really well written posts.
We want to privilegiate those who actually play games, and review them.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

^Very true.
Also, we would have ALOT of people getting merits for great posts on the forums. I would like the idea, but it would be alot of work. Maybe a whole different column for forum merits.

Raxter
Raxter
143 posts
Nomad

Yeah well i see. Just trying to come up with some new ideas every now and then as they pop up in my head lol.

Showing 1-4 of 4