ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 402098
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

it sucks being dead... IS SOMEONE GONNA REVIVE ME SO I CAN BECOME THE ULTIMATIUM?!?

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

ok i'm going to take a look at the deck while in the castle

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I activate Bankai which summons the whole armoured giant which is a hundred metres tall. Next, I start using it to attack DBLACKSTAR with punches and slices.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

Fine I direct my arm thrusts at the armor, any damage t takes Darkfire takes also, and I am the same size, if not bigger, as the armor.

swordman76
swordman76
6 posts
Nomad

I start building a catapult that throws FIREBALLS! Also, I am going to attack the castle. Not defend.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... *Takes out 3 stop 9 cards, uses them all on swordman76* freeze for abit, you're an idiot. you default to attacker, not defender. plus, which castle?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 6,900
Lone Wanderer: 6,500
Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR: 2,000 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 4,000
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, DBLACKSTAR, ThorRatFox
Attacker HP:
Other Castle HP: 4,500
Armored Giant Darkfire45: 2,000 HP
Damaged: Darkfire45,ThorRatFox,kingjac11
Critical:
Dead: spartandestroyer,DarthNerd
Undead: Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

The Lone Wanderer draws a card and fires his Railroad Rifle at the other castle, dealing 500 damage and freezing it!

@sonicheroes95: Yeah, LW is both deviously smart and incredibly stupid. Or it looks that way since he just does whatever he feels like.

@DBLACKSTAR: You deal 1000 damage to LW and the other castle with a series of palm hits!

@ThorRatFox: The deck's card seem to be blank, until you think of an attack and it shows up on it. You could use these to stack and combine attacks.

@Darkfire45: The Armored Giant begins grappling with Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR!

@swordman76: You deal 100 damage to the castle and set it on fire. the brick is fireproof, but it's still on fire.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... i take out a paintbrush, and draw two vertical lines to make it rain.

swordman76
swordman76
6 posts
Nomad

[quote]plus, which castle?

So wait, there's 2 castles? I read the pages before this. I must of missed something. ANYWAYS, i keep throwing fireballs at the defending castle.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I dig a pitfall for GiantArmoredDarkfire45 to fall into.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

prehaps me and the LW can go under Other, or Neutral, since we're not helping either side. i just thought the rain would be a nice touch for this epic battle.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

pull out two giant battle axes, then do a X-slash at swordman76. lets see him stand up to his username now shall we?

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I will do a randy orton powerslam to the armor.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'm not a giant armoured person. However, there is an armoured giant behind me. Anyway, I move my left foot up and kick DBLACKSTAR into the castle.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I am attacking the armor, the powerslam is a counter attack, so as soon as he tries to kick me I counter.

Showing 3271-3285 of 3345