ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective again.

3345 402341
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Meh, I was going to let the original get down a few more pages, but I decided to make the sequel already.

Teh Creator: O hai. I'm not quite done fixing this reality, but there's enough to make you do something. Hey, it's not the best, but it's a life. Let's start with teh first and last parts I merged, plus a little from another reality nearby...

Objective: Destroy the Shadow Tank-Cat!
HP: 500
Helpful information: It's a tank. cat. tankcat.

• 3,345 Replies
spartandestroyer
spartandestroyer
2,081 posts
Nomad

i activate plan ultimatium.

i have had enough of watching you all feebly run around. for ages i hid my true power... now come and fight me if you think you can defeat...

DISPARTANDESERTROYER!

(just so you know i fused myself with the pearl white dispensor from the youtube video called medic thinks he is a asdkljkjhksajfihehfeiuljoijeojho or whatever)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I use the blades to try and cut off DBLACKSTAR's arms.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 500
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR: 500 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 500
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, ThorRatFox
Neutrals: sonicheroes95
Attacker HP:
Other Castle HP: 500
Armored Giant Darkfire45: 500 HP
Damaged:
(Not)Critical:sonicheroes95
Dead: DarthNerd, spartandestroyer, Darkfire45, DBLACKSTAR
Undead: Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@DBLACKSTAR: Since it's raining, the ground just comes back down as mud. You punch it, sending glops of mud all over the armor and mildly annoying him.

@ThorRatFox: You pull out the Pheonix, Fairy and Lake cards to heal you and your allies.

@DarthNerd: You get taught by a fox how to shape-shift into a cat.

@sonicheores95: AW HELLZ YEAH! The massive Awesomestrom of Awesome criticals everyone but Lone Wanderer and sonicheores95!

@rick073: You kill spartandestroyer just as he wakes up!

@CommanderDude7: You kill the giant as well as Darkfire45!

@Darkfire45: The bladestorm kills Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR just before you die!

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I heal myself and go hide in a bunker an call myself neutral.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i high five the lone wanderer for the awesome song we played, then i guess i let him pick what we do this turn, since i kinda made him play the guitar with me.

DBLACKSTAR
DBLACKSTAR
23,530 posts
Nomad

I release this form by letting out a massive shock wave. When I do this my form changes yet again to that of a young boy of Japanese descent and is thirteen to fourteen years of age. I have bright blue spiky hair, with the spikes sticking in out in the manner of a star-shape. I am rather short, but I have a well-muscled build due to constant training. My eyes are green and when under the effects of madness, my eyes adopt star shaped pupils, which is seemingly a distinct trait of those belonging to the Clan of the Star. My outfit is a sleeveless black shirt with a funnel-like collar, with white trousers that are black from the knee down and just a little short of being full length jeans. On the front of my collar, two short strips of grey material adorned with rivets stretch down fro, the top of the collar to the breast of his shirt. Black Star has similar strips wrapped around my neck in the form of a scarf, and around my waist in the form of a belt. Rivets can also be seen on my pockets and on the ends of my trousers. On my hand, I wear gray fingerless gloves with heavy wrist weights and that have a band going across the back of each hand, adorned with a star. Black Star's footwear are basic black boots with white tips, with a star shape visible on the toe of each boot.
On my right shoulder is my star-shaped tattoo, showing my heritage as a member of the Star Clan which is just a shade lighter than his normal skin tone. Standing beside me is my partner. Tsubaki is a tall (and rather well-endowed) young woman of Japanese descent of around fifteen or sixteen years old. She wears a pale yellow, sleeveless outfit with a skirt end that has a slit down the side with a bright yellow star emblazoned on the right side of the chest. She also wears a dark brown scarf and a tight dark brown stocking on her right leg starting just above the knee and white boots. She wears a sash that looks similar to Black Star's grey riveted straps that wraps around her waist twice and hangs down diagonally from right to left. She has long black hair tied up in a ponytail and large indigo eyes. Upon using the Uncanny Sword, her hair is loose, with tattoos that are the same pattern as Black Star's. She wears grey and black bandages on her arms from the shoulder down, and wears a sweatband with a star symbol on it on each of her wrists. After my transformation I have her transform into a ninjato and get into a defensive stance.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I shoot more armored piercing rounds at any too close to the castle.

rick073
rick073
2,754 posts
Peasant

i headshot kingjac as he's runing for the bunker

DarthNerd
DarthNerd
1,762 posts
Nomad

I shapeshift into a cat and escape the underworld, then get back to the plane of mortals(once again, not actully a plane)

ThorRatFox
ThorRatFox
3,798 posts
Nomad

I will warp me and the castle to another dimesion

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I don't know about Chaos control,but I sure can use references.
I use the spirit sword that cuts through dimensions. I use it to slay ThorRatFox, causing the castle to revert to the current dimension.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I dodge the shot and get into the bunker.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Flag

Objective: Storm the castle!
Castle HP: 500
Lone Wanderer: 7,500
Mega Fat DBLACKSTAR: 500 HP
Electricity Deflection System HP: 500
Castle Defenders: rick073, CommanderDude7, ThorRatFox
Neutrals: sonicheroes95
Attacker HP:
Other Castle HP: 500
Armored Giant Darkfire45: 500 HP
Damaged:
(Not)Critical:sonicheroes95
Dead: DarthNerd, spartandestroyer, Darkfire45, DBLACKSTAR, kingjac11, ThorRatFox
Undead: Razerules
Probationary Abyss:
Bananabyss:

@kingjac11: Unfortunately, you cannot heal. However, you can go and hide.

@sonicheroes95: Lone Wanderer pulls out a pair of flaming swords and nods at the others to indicate that we should just end this Objective.

@DBLACKSTAR: Impressive text wall. Too bad you died.

@CommanderDude7: You get ready to defend.

@rick073: You snipe kingjac11!

@DarthNerd: Unfortunately, when you try to shift, you become a cat...fish.

@ThorRatFox: You teleport into the Probationary Abyss!

@Zyba: You warp into the Probationary Abyss and kill ThorRatFox!

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok Lone Wanderer. *pulls out Dragon's Destiny* end it with eternal session and all's end?

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

I grab some popcorn and watch sonic from heaven.

Showing 3316-3330 of 3345