ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of the Shadow Slayer

85 22095
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

• 85 Replies
darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

same here,I wan't to see if the story continues!!!!

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

So do I.I like it just its a little too ...evil at points.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Well Jacob I see what your saying. I was aiming for a Joker (from batman) sort of thing. I also wanted to show the true evil of the evil characters too.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

I guess so update on the story coming later at night.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 7(continued)

Celest came back and she seemed really angry. "You won't get rid of me that easy!" she yelled. Inferious looks at her. He looked at the trash and junk around and used his telekinesis to make a giant junk scorpion. The junk scorion then came to life turning into a giant,realistic living scorpion. John knew that was bad. Celest hated the sight of scorpions. In fact John never saw her so scared. John turned into a shadow sliping through the chains.John lands on the ground turning back to his normal self then being hit through the wall by the scorpion. John got up as it swung at him again. John dodged it. The scorpion backed Celest into a corner when she decided to turn invisible. Not knowing what to do the scorpion turned towards John. John attacks the scopion. John covers his eyes when he gets blinded by a glow and then closes his eyes. The glow bursts into a hot blinding light. It burn's John's skin. The scorpion is blind. John finishes it there and then. The blinding light fades the John makes a huge blade out of the shadows. John uses the shadow blade to cut the scorpion in half. John looks around for Inferious, but he's gone. Celests appears as one of the bodies gets up takes a picture of them with his phone then runs off. "You ok Celest?" John asks. "Yes" she responds

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

lol that's actually really funny man no offence

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

Lol good so far

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

thanx rightwrong its been a while since we actually talked.

RightwRong
RightwRong
184 posts
Nomad

ikr

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

yes. i'm always on xat if anyone wants to talk to me. the ghosts of exit path xat site

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

samw here.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

hey i know i haven't updated this in a while but i've been busy just hang on and i'll get the next chapter to this as soon as possible

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

ok starting a bit of this next chapter

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 8

It was only a day before John and Celest were on the news everywhere. The legend of the Angel and the Shadow Slayer was rising. Everyone was talking about it. John knew this couldn't be good even though his identity was still conceiled. Celest however loved being a hero and loved the fame even more. "Celest plaese listen to me you can't tell anyone what happened ok", John commanded. "Ok i won't", celest responded. John walked out of the room and called Daniel from his kitchen."Hello Daniel what do you know about these guys with weird symbols on their heads", John greeted. "They were part of a KGB project in Russia. They used to be regular people until they were ubducted during a mission in the cold war. They are extremely dangerous and you should try to avoid them as much as possible. There are 5 of them that i know of the others were said to have died. There are 5 symbols here i'll send you a pic of them", Dan responded. John recieved the pictures there were the 5 symbols. They were Σ, Ω, â, Ï, and the last was a mix of the 4. " Ok well Sigma had one and this other guy named Inferious had another. What do you know about these 2 guys?", John questioned. "Well not much but they have dangerous powers like you we might need you to stop them because you're the only one powerful enough to stop them", Dan commanded. "Fine but only if Celest comes too", John reasoned. "Fine but if she gets in the way you'll have to get rid of her. Oh and also keep out of public attention the least we need are more conspiracy theories on what the government projects are. now please go finish the job and capture these freaks", Dan commanded. "Ok i'll give you an update on when i caught them", John respond. John hung up the phone then went to bed for the day. Celest woke John up at 6pm. "John there is a problem a huge explosion just happened downtown and i think we should investigate", Celest warned. John got up put on his leather jacket, arm blades and leg blades and went out to investigate the mystious explosion with Celest.

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

wow these are still goin on
thats cool

Showing 61-75 of 85