ForumsArt, Music, and WritingLegend of the Shadow Slayer

85 22099
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

This upcoming story has nothing to do with The Legend of AG this was an idea I had for a series of books, comics, or maybe even a movie. But that will never happen so I'm posting the story here. This story i also how I came up with my name. So i hope you enjoy.

• 85 Replies
SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

ya i get busy sometimes and get alot of homework. but it's still going strong

Shenko
Shenko
1,059 posts
Treasurer

i should start reading these again they never disappoint

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 8.5

John and Celest pulled up to the mysterious building where the explosion happened. 'Weird' John thought to himself 'the building was totaly abandoned'. This wasn't the first time John saw this building. The builing was his old home. This was the main reason John knew it was abandoned. The one question that kept ringing through John's mind was why?. Why would someone blow up a 4 story apartment building that was abandoned. John got out to investigate. "Stay here it's dangerous", John told Celest. Celest listened and stayed by the car. John walked into the burning and almost collapsing building. John walked down a long hallway. Scorching heat from the flames hitting his face. After a minute of John being inside the burning builing Celest followed him. Celest was never the kind of person to follow orders but she did always love to help out and be up front and part of the action. As celest walked in she spotted John and hid in the doorway. John got to the end of the hall. He faced a narrow and small stair case. This staircase brought memories back to John. As a kid John always used to play on this staircase while trying to master his powers. John walked up the staircase to the top floor. As John walked up the stairway a laughter rang down the hall from the top floor. Celest followed John hearing the laughter. The laughter was creepy and sent a chill down Celest's spine. AS John climbed the stairs and Celest snuck behind the laughter rang louder and louder. AS Celest listened to the laughter she noticed it sounded familiar like an old friend. As Celest thought to herself and thought back on her life she remember. "Tyler?", Celest whispered to herself. Celest looked up and John was gone. John had already started to walk down the long hallway at the top of the stair. The laughing getting louder and louder. John walked to the end of the hallway where the voice was loudest. John look to his right and noticed that the laughter was coming from a thin wooden burning door. Celest watched from the end of the hallway as John pushed the door open and walked through. As Celest went to run to the end of the hallway, the roof collapsed in front of her blocking her way. "Darn!" Celest exclaimed. 'Maybe there's another way around', Celest talked to herself. As Celest turned back around to find a way around the roof collapsed again trapping her. Celest was stuck. John passed through the door seeing the back of a tall shady figure. As he turned around he could see his skull face and flaming skeletal hands. "Hi John," the mysterious figure said," I am Omega.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 9

AS John looked at the strange being it began to laugh again. "What do you want with me?" John asked. "Sigma sent me so did Inferious", Omega stated. "So you want my death right Omega?" John asked. "No!", Omega answered,"We just want you to stay out of our way". "Who are we?", John questioned. Omega just laughed. "Answer me!", John demanded. "Stay out of our way or you'll find out", Omega responded. John got ready to attack with his arm blades. "Are you sure you want to do that or are you gonna save your girlfriend?", Omega taunted. "What?", John asked while looking at him funny. That's just when John heard a looud yell say "HELP!!!". John immediately recognized that it was Celest's voice. John ran out into the hall just barely noticing the ruble through the thick smoke that blocked the hallway. John covered his mouth and ran towards Celest's voice through the thick smoke. As john aproached the ruble Celest's voice faded. John removed the ruble and noticed that Celest was missing. Omega gave out a sickening laugh. John looked back. Omega was at the end of the hall. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!!!", John screamed as he charged at Omega. Omega just stood there as John charged closer and closer to him. When John made it a foot away Omega decided to flip him then throw him through a wall. John fell 4 stories before hitting the ground and blacking out. The only thoughts that rang through John's head was No Celest!, What happened to her?, and Where could she be?.

darkwolf1
darkwolf1
182 posts
Shepherd

Sweet,the saga continues!

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Chapter 9 (Cont)

John woke up in a place that he didn't recognize. He was on a couch, across the room there was a 42 inch LCD tv. In front of the couch there was a small coffee table. John immediately knew that he was in somebody's living room but who's. John noticed that it got dark fast. John looked to his arms and his arm blades were gone and that he was unarmed. John knew that he wasn't trapped, but he also didn't know where he was. "Hello sleeping beauty," said a voice from the darkness. John jumped to his feet. "Who are you? What am I doing here? What did you do with Celest?," John questioned in an offensive way. "I don't know who this Celest girl is but I'm surprised you don't remember me from your child hood John," Adam said,"It's me Adam". "Adam...", John said thinking to himself. John totally remembered Adam but he just didn't believe it. "Where's my gear," John asked. "In your car outside John," proclaimed Adam,"I saw you outside and had Jack help to get your vehicle back here. You looked in really bad shape are you ok? You look a bit scared and worried do you need help?". "I need to save Celest, and I never had a task so dangerous. I don't want you getting in the way or getting hurt, so please stay out of it", John rudely asked. "You know I will help no matter what you say John," Adam challenged. "Well this is my task not yours!" John exclaimed while traveling through the darkness to his car. Adam pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. "He's on the run Jack follow him," Adam said on his cell phone.John drove back to the place where he lost Celest unaware that he was being followed. The building where he had just lost Celest was totally destroyed. John didn't know where she was or where to go. John knew that the longer she was missing the worse things would get for her. John stood there thinking of what to do next and where to go. "John we're trying to help you will you listen or will you deny us and let your love die?" a voice from the side said. John recognized the voice as Adams. "You followed me", John replied. "It wasn't hard, but I do know how to save the one you love. Come with me and I'll show you," Adam promised. "She's not a love, she's an acquaintance, and fine I'll listen," John said as he followed Adam back to his house.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

It is a good story. However, the grammar could use some work as it turns some readers off. But all in all a good story.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

Thanks and I know my grammar sux, kinda third story i actually wrote, I'm more for dark poetry

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Oh hey slayer shadow im surprised you had a recent entry iu started this like a year ago but good luck.

SlayerShadow
SlayerShadow
112 posts
Nomad

I know i've been busy with school and my gf and stuff, it's gonna continue just too busy right now

Showing 76-85 of 85