Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where did you get your username from?

Posted Oct 29, '10 at 7:59am

latpasko

latpasko

217 posts

my names tal, and my family names pasko.
i first wnted to be talpasko but when i made myself an email "talpasko" was taken so i switched it to latpasko, and thats it.

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 8:26am

doz27

doz27

54 posts

nickname

Posted Nov 3, '10 at 9:12am

Strongbow

Strongbow

317 posts

My nickname is a tribute to one of the most delicious and refreshing ciders iv'e ever ever tasted! Cheers! :)

Posted Nov 5, '10 at 6:56pm

crazenird

crazenird

319 posts

mine name was derived from Crazy Nerd but i decided to take away the space cause it was so annoying logging in and i changed the spelling to Crazenird for originality

Posted Nov 5, '10 at 7:54pm

Kamelonu

Kamelonu

73 posts

my name in hawaiian.

Posted Nov 5, '10 at 8:13pm

cormyn

cormyn

2,863 posts

Knight

Picked up a fantasy novel in a bookstore back in 1998, opened to a random page, looked for the first word that looked like a name, changed a letter, and it's stuck with me.

Posted Nov 6, '10 at 6:51am

BackFlip

BackFlip

144 posts

i do Parkour and free running eg, climbing stuff and flips and stuff.
And i can do a Backflip so yeah :D

Posted Nov 6, '10 at 8:09pm

Cinna

Cinna

654 posts

A lot of people have different opinions about mine; I actually got it from Julius Caesar.

Posted Nov 6, '10 at 8:28pm

Pazx

Pazx

4,494 posts

Pazx is sorta like a backronym. Backronym = word that became an acronym but it was already a word. Except it's not an acronym.

I just made it up one day (PaZx) when I was playing this game (Atomic Tanks :D) on my Dad's computer. I then always said it was the first letter of my name, first of the alphabet, last of the alphabet and the X because I liek it, but that's really not true. I just needed an explanation.

Posted Nov 7, '10 at 12:23am

pauler94

pauler94

2,447 posts

I've been rolling with the name "Pauler" for about 7 years now. I started adding 94 in '07. And thus a legend was born :D it's starting to sound rather childish though.

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!