Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where did you get your username from?

Posted Nov 17, '10 at 12:25pm

Razerules

Razerules

109 posts

I got my username from the game Raze.It ruled so thats how i got my user name Razerules! :D

Posted Nov 17, '10 at 3:54pm

eatmydust166

eatmydust166

666 posts

I couldnt think of anything else, but this? It's actually that simple... The first game I join I just wanted it to be eatmydust but I got stuck with eatmydust166. So now I use it for everything cause I don't want to have multiple user names and because if people see my name on another site they know it's me. :)

Posted Nov 17, '10 at 4:33pm

zasgat

zasgat

27 posts

a long time ago there was a big site i wanted to join and lots of names were taken this name just stuck

Posted Nov 19, '10 at 10:19pm

shjack180

shjack180

49 posts

I combined the initials of my real name, old computer name, and pseudo name to form the word and then put in my three favorite digits. (so if you catch me on EP, quit calling me jack) :)

Posted Nov 20, '10 at 1:18pm

Saaxth

Saaxth

15 posts

Let's just say that I was really into Kingdom Hearts 2 at one point.

Posted Nov 20, '10 at 1:36pm

Kellinger

Kellinger

150 posts

I got mine from thinking whats a cool name for a bad guy.
(i was playing some game i don't remember what it was)
I came up with Kellinger and That is the first name i think of (and use) with games.

Posted Nov 20, '10 at 2:03pm

supersmiley

supersmiley

855 posts

I chose mine bcuz i was in a good mood at the time ;)

Posted Nov 20, '10 at 2:17pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,691 posts

Knight

mine is from the movie "the matrix" i thought it was a cool name and a great movie so i called myself "GhostOfMatrix"

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 4:56pm

foxyman6978

foxyman6978

112 posts

The foxyman part of my name comes from what my second grade teacher used to call me and that has ben my nane ever since, the 6978 WAS the last four didigits of my cell # when I made the account, now I have a different phone on a different plan so that # cannot be called (just incase any of you are stalkers and wanna call me, you can't lol).

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:02pm

ITheNormalPerson

ITheNormalPerson

139 posts

My username? Lol, my idea of you always being normal to yourself, but not to others. It's actually not completely true, as i think i'm totally insane. (odd, and fun, things i do. LARPing, chess (not really odd, but i can beat my 40 year old dad at it, and he plays all the time. hmm, making custom forts out of trees i make lol.) anyways :P

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!