Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where did you get your username from?

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:05pm

Haki7

Haki7

60 posts

I am a huge fan of Norse Mythology and Scandinavian custon,culture.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haki

Also I am a fan of anime, One Piece being one of them.
http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Haki

I am 'Ambition', an Adamant Will that conquers all.

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:06pm

Pedro97

Pedro97

1,434 posts

Well, mine is easy. Pedro is my name and 97 is the year I born. So if you join both you get my user name. =)

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:13pm

Uproar

Uproar

301 posts

Not 100% sure if i've posted in this topic, internet is far to inferior to be loading each page.

Uproar; Originally founded by Musical Group 'Uproar'.
The group remade a popular song 'The Roof Is On Fire'.

Uproar came from a period where I was a Graphic Designing buff and caused controversy between the people who lacked inspiration, and also 'ripped' artwork. (Claimed work to be their on, when they took it from someone else) I also found out the crooks, and framed a few people along the way.

History Of Uproar #1

In 2008 I became Emperor Uproar of the intrawebz, and then stood down to be Chairman of a world-wide slavery trade. The next day the cops busted me, and put me back in to the real world. Since then i've been a friendly Uproarian, on 99% of the worlds phone directory and only called out of my hibernation to cause an upheaval...99 Days guaranteed or your money back! 

The Real Definition

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:15pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,566 posts

Made mine up, I have never seen anyone else with it on any other game/site so it works quite well.

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:19pm

flowerpoop

flowerpoop

29 posts

hi mine is from my website! i thought one day what is a weird word. flowerpoop ha!

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:20pm

Uproar

Uproar

301 posts

Made mine up, I have never seen anyone else with it on any other game/site so it works quite well.

Found A Few Matches

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 5:20pm

pablo4270

pablo4270

386 posts

Pablo4270 came from when I was 6 and playing runescape and my mom set up my account and gave it to me. The other one I use for other games and sights, TheClown27, came from when I used to like Slipknot a lot more than how much i do now and just because clowns are beast.

Posted Jan 26, '11 at 8:21pm

opto

opto

76 posts

I got my name when I looked at an emergency sign doesn't make sense

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 12:17am

kervile

kervile

120 posts

mine was from a firend's language he made himself and kervile meant posion which i was going to use for something else and it has just stuck with me

Posted Jan 27, '11 at 5:46am

darkrai097

darkrai097

714 posts

Mine is from what used to be my favorite Pokemon (from when I still liked it) and three random numbers.

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!