ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217191
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
RedFishBlueFish
RedFishBlueFish
27 posts
Nomad

A rhyming boss~

LatestDisaster_
LatestDisaster_
46 posts
Nomad

Favorite..Song...Underscore...

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,607 posts
Nomad

I got my username straight from my head.

LEAPretard
LEAPretard
1,328 posts
Nomad

Derived from: LEPrecon

My new one, Fiahstorm, is derived from Firestorm, which is derived from FireOwl, which is derived from FiahOwl, which is derived from FireOwl7, which is derived from Firestar and Owlstar, which is derived from the Warriors Saga.

Cool?

masterofexitpath
masterofexitpath
598 posts
Nomad

Master of exit path.

Llamasushi
Llamasushi
102 posts
Peasant

I like chilling with my llama bros by eating sushi. I dno, I was really crazy when I was 8. Stuck with it eva since

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Sasuke and Martin Mystery

MostlyToastly
MostlyToastly
102 posts
Nomad

I wanted a simple username. So, I thought "Bread and Butter" is the staple of simple necessities, you know. But Bread and Butter wasn't a good username, so I made "bread and butter" into "Toast". But Toast was taken, and it usually is. So Toast became MostlyToastly. And that's how I got my username.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I was really wanting gummy bears when I was thinking of a username. I thought the username 'GummyBear' would probably be taken and even if it wasn't, it isn't very original, so I changed it to JellyBear because when I think of 'gummy', I also think of 'jelly'.

thekingoftheworld
thekingoftheworld
32 posts
Nomad

i wantet some thing with king in it but i tocht king of what? So i saw a map of the world and that's the way the name thekingoftheworld became my name

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

I just simply tried some of my favourite rappers and Rakim was the first one that wasn't taken.

sirmed2
sirmed2
165 posts
Scribe

My username is short for "Sir Medevil", which was my old Runescape account.

Aradeid
Aradeid
6 posts
Blacksmith

When I was younger, I was watching a cartoon, there was a guy with the name Deidara
Deidara = Deid + Ara
Aradeid = Ara + Deid

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I got mine from my favourite book cover and title, Iceclaw by david gilman. I put 247 on the end because I'm cool like that

artiefacts
artiefacts
10 posts
Peasant

My dog is named artie, so my username is just a pun off of his name

Showing 241-255 of 623