ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217322
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
inverlock
inverlock
2 posts
Nomad

im not sure where my username came from. but whenever i google it i see this weird comic book called "inverloch".

Rubberlegs623
Rubberlegs623
96 posts
Nomad

My username came from my nickname in soccer, because I could be run over by a kid 3 times my size and still get up like nothing happened.

Aeridani
Aeridani
360 posts
Nomad

Mine comes from the United States of Aeridani, a fictional interstellar empire.

BigR
BigR
81 posts
Nomad

i got my inspiration from rappers. they got these Lils and bigs, so i decided to Mix my names first letter with Big

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

Well for mine I just put my first name and my favorite number.
Xavier+9=xavier9. That didnt really roll of the tounge so I added "the" in between, hence, Xavierthe9.

deathbot
deathbot
65 posts
Peasant

From my servant

cornholiobungholio
cornholiobungholio
122 posts
Nomad

Beavis and butthead. =]

bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

I combined an old nickname (bdogg), my soccer number (21) and forever.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I wanted to put like a paradox or something, so I used 'invalid'. I originally wanted to put only one '7' at the end, but then I found out it was already used. So, I put three 7's.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

ummmm... let me think, OH! OH!! I got it... okay, I got my name from, well, I originally wanted chaseroflight, but It wouldnt work (I think it was already taken :P) so I got the next best thing...

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

Well my name's Matt Duggan and I'm 13, sooo....

There ya go!
Hope no stalkers show up at my door...

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I have no idea. Honestly, I used to go by Shotz or TheReaper depending on what the game site/game was. Now I go by Shotz occasionally, devmazter, but mostly devsaupa. The origin is not known by me. I think I first used it. All I know is that DEV are the first three letters of my name, and shotze is the alt I have on my PS3, yes with an e.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Oh sorry, I stopped mid sentence.

I first used it on AG though, and the name stuck for me. Again, I have no idea why.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Well I like the Mortal Kombat series(Sub Zero being my favorite, of course) and I love James Bond in a no homo sort of way. So yea. Sub Zero+007=my username.

Zoom2
Zoom2
9 posts
Justiciar

Just a regular pseudonym I use for gaming. Things just snowballed from there and I started using it for whenever I needed a nickname or something for online

Showing 301-315 of 623