ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 216953
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My name is like this because it was thunderstorming, and i had just come inside after being yelled at for 'attempting to electricute myself'....Just running around flying a kite. And it was walker, becasue to me words have colors and the color of the word walker was the color of the rain, slightly, more so than runner.

BurnKush420
BurnKush420
100 posts
Nomad

burning lots of kush everyday at 4:20

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Mine is this cause I was playing exit path(I'm a beast at it) without an account and made this....

HighwayUnicorn
HighwayUnicorn
1 posts
Nomad

it's the name of a song from my favorite artist :]

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup used to say "sup" when greeting somone alot. He then just kinda found the killer thing and it sounded good. It was originally killersup7 but sombody had already taken it.

toprichieboy
toprichieboy
82 posts
Nomad

My username? Cause im neither

collimore
collimore
45 posts
Peasant

Mine is from a joke about bad grammar and spelling with my friend that nobody but us found funny

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I got mine from one of my favorite gum flavors

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

I got mine from one of my favorite gum flavors

Flavor...or brand?

If you meant brand..which I hope you did...I'ma guess it is Trident? Am I right?
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

ahem hem* *starts dramatic voice*
Well it all started, billions of years ago...
There was a boy, his name was Matthew. What he didn't know was that he was going to go on a journey that might just change his life...
I joke, I joke.
It started off as an inside joke with my friends. My group of friends seem to argue at the most stupidest things that you would not believe,

"I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S PEANUT BUTTER IN THE SANDWICH!"
"THEN WHY IS IT CRUNCHY?!"
"PEANUT BUTTER IS ALWAYS CRUNCHY!"

Eventually I got sick of this arguing so whenever this happened and I got involved I would always say "I agree with you". You would not believe how disappointed they would get when I said it. I think they just argue for the sake of arguing =). Eventually I became known as the agreeing guy amongst my friends and it all just kept on building up from there.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
126 posts
Peasant

well io got my username from an accident, I couldnt acces my main profile ForNoReason
if you know what I mean

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

My name starts with an S, and I was born in 98.

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

I just needed an account name for a game in school and thought of 'cuffyruff' after seeing a chained up bulldog. After that didn't work, I just replaced the 'c' with a 'k', bringing me to where I am today.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

A dimension of not only sight and sound,but of mind. A wondrous world called....."The Twilight Zone".

zeus999
zeus999
31 posts
Shepherd

My dog is named zeus and well yeah the 999 is because i was born the 9 of November 1999

Showing 436-450 of 623