ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217175
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

I havent been on AG in so long, i forget if i ever posted anything on here, and i am too lazy to look through every post.

so i used to be(and still am) an anthropology, mineralogy, geology, archaeology, egyptology geek.

so when creating my first email, i thought "what do all of those have in common?"

digging!!

i dig it
idigit
not i digit
i dig it

Even though i am not into that stuff as much as before, it stuck and i use it for everything, with some variations.

SectoidMedic
SectoidMedic
165 posts
Peasant

A video game that I like.

lunarflame17
lunarflame17
1 posts
Peasant

Well, my brother was writing a book. A scifi called The Harken. Read it here:
[url=http://http://www.wattpad.com/7314686-the-harkin-final-orders#.UaUX1is5x28]

Anyway... He needed a ship name. One of them was Icy Dawn. He wanted one that went with it, and I said Lunar Flame. He rejected it but I loved it. The 17 was from, I don't know. My other usernames are lunarflame13 because I was born on Friday the Thirteenth and my name has 13 letters in it.

clhkph
clhkph
121 posts
Blacksmith

I put my sister's initials then my initials so... BOOM!!
CLHKPH

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Back in ancient New York, the boy to be called pickpocket was born. He grew up like a normal kid because he was infact a normal kid. However, he soon thought it funny to steal stuff from his friends and pester them. He learned the way of the thief by stealing from his fellow 4th grades and laughing when they couldn't find their things. He would return the items, becaue he is kind hearted. Soon, he learned of a magical place known as the Internet. As he began to discover the powers of the Internet, he found a truely amazing thing. A game. A game known as Exit Path. Naturally, being the karate kid fan he was, pickpocket became the best around. He soon grew tierd of all the silly animal names though, so he decided to make an account. However, he was having trouble thinking of a name. He decided to go with thief. What? Taken? Well looks like he will be burglar! Hmm, that's taken too. At this point, the amazing and all powerful one stopped to think. Then, it hit him. &quotickpocket!" He proudly announced. And the name stuck.

dazzadaman
dazzadaman
7 posts
Blacksmith

Mine was the result of trying to make an email account for msn 5 years ago. Can't remember if it was me or my girlfriend who came up with it but I use it as my username for pretty much everything now

exitpathuser
exitpathuser
154 posts
Nomad

back in the day i was a big exit path player. i thought it was one of the bossest games i ever played on the computer (im talking about flash games.) and when i decided to create an account i was doing it so i could play multiplayer exit path easier so it seemed like a good choice.

Rhodes1013
Rhodes1013
98 posts
Nomad

eh mines just my last name and 1013 for the thirteenth or in this i meant Friday the thirteenth of the 10th month or October sense October is Halloween and is supposed to be scary like the movie Friday the thirteenth

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

back in the day i was a big exit path player. i thought it was one of the bossest games i ever played on the computer (im talking about flash games.) and when i decided to create an account i was doing it so i could play multiplayer exit path easier so it seemed like a good choice.

You should have made it Velociraptor+several random numbers

~~~Darth Caedus
a52
a52
21 posts
Peasant

My first name is Andrew, thats where I got the name, and when i made this acount 52 was my favorite number.

mybrand24
mybrand24
41 posts
Nomad

refrence to chilled chaos

darkblueoc
darkblueoc
31 posts
Nomad

If you look up the meanings of my first, middle, and last names, that would translate to DarkCrusader=dark c. Blue October is my favorite band. Hince= darkblueoc

DidactUnbound
DidactUnbound
370 posts
Nomad

I played Halo 4 and I though, "Didact would be a pretty cool user name."

phoenixzed
phoenixzed
14 posts
Jester

private

Norfleet
Norfleet