Dracolich

Dracolich

78 posts

I got my username from the Adventure Quest game series. Dracolich

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 9:35am

Osumnis

Osumnis

319 posts

My name starts with an O. The word I was thinking of was "awesome." I'm sure you can figure out the rest by yourself. I use this username for most things, and AG was not the first.

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 9:58am

NecrOblivion

NecrOblivion

1 post

I like to play Oblivion, and necromancy was fascinating at the time, so I put the two together. Huzzah. (was 4 years ago I came up with it)

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 12:59pm

skittlezareAWESOME

skittlezareAWESOME

50 posts

Well, my ps3 name has skittlez in it so I thought, why not keep all of my usernames based on skittles? So that's where my account name came from. :)

Posted Mar 18, '12 at 2:59pm

avenger671

avenger671

63 posts

I just thought it sounded cool, and added a few random numbers.

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 1:17pm

hokzwijn

hokzwijn

467 posts

My friend called me this as a made up "swear word". In dutch it means Cagehog. I used it once and I stuck with it.

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 2:11pm

jkl3848

jkl3848

242 posts

Mine is because the letter J,K, and L are right next to eachother. I have the 3848 is because I had one account and the added 3848 was what it suggested.

Posted Mar 22, '12 at 6:46pm

FALLEN950

FALLEN950

166 posts

I got FALLEN from the clothing/skate brand, Fallen, and 950 were just the random numbers I typed afterwards

Posted Mar 23, '12 at 2:27am

DBLACKSTAR

DBLACKSTAR

222 posts

Well mine is the gamer tag I use, but the name itself is from some of favorite shows. The D Stands for desert and BlackStar is the name of a character from one of my favorite shows, but recently I changed to DPUNKSTAR combining the things I like a bit more.

Posted Mar 25, '12 at 3:41am

brickbeard

brickbeard

71 posts

Mine came from the a thing called... LEGO the rest is secret... Just so you know i made mine 3 years ago and i want TO CHANGE IT!

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!