DDeath1098

DDeath1098

41 posts

i dont know where i figured out my username

Posted Jun 27, '12 at 5:34pm

AngelOfDemon

AngelOfDemon

315 posts

Well my old username was Han****Dangerous which came from the old Nicholas Cage movie " Bangkok Dangerous" then I got invited to the angel clan and thought of a contradictory username and AngelOfDemon is where I landed

Posted Jul 1, '12 at 10:43pm

BigRoosta30

BigRoosta30

70 posts

Well my dad always called me multiple names with rooster in it including the following Big Roosty, Roosty Roo, Rooster and Big Roost
I just ended up by going with Big Roosty but made it BigRoosta and the thirty is my old soccer number Creating......BigRoosta30!!!!

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 12:46am

libby21

libby21

33 posts

My parents didn't want my real name on the internet so I created a new one: Libby White. And when I made my email account to avoid having to set my age as a kid, I said I was 21.Hence, libby21

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 2:19pm

alexandrica

alexandrica

82 posts

my username is my name "Alex" (Alexanderu) but whit a Romanian termination  "-ica".Now i'd like to change it but... i can't

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 5:46pm

Erlkingvoice

Erlkingvoice

38 posts

Mine is from the classical composer Franz Schubert's rendition of the German poem which is actually named "Der Erlk├Ânig" A evil spirit who tries to capture a boy while he and his father ride through the woods on horseback. 

I first heard it in a music appreciation class and thought it was really cool poem.

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 6:05pm

Mvp1234

Mvp1234

52 posts

MostValuablePlayer
dunno where 1234 came from

Posted Jul 2, '12 at 11:46pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,260 posts

Knight

Well I got this name from a game called Gladius, and in the game there is a Gladiator class called the Minotaur. My user name is a tribute to the game. 

The "55" part is because my favorite number is 55.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 12:44am

BRAAINZz

BRAAINZz

601 posts

I got it off my Xbox 360 account. I created the name "BRAAINZz" because of my enjoyment and affinity for zombie games and the fact that I'm gifted, hence BRAAINZz.

Posted Jul 3, '12 at 5:47am

waterlinkedgirl

waterlinkedgirl

13 posts

I once had a dream and got creative over it. In that dream I got 'linked to the water' as I'd like to call it. And
-girl because I am, and, nobody seems to understand it.

EVEN THOUGH IT IS SO OBVIOUS.

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!