Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Where did you get your username from?

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 4:10pm

Noobclone

Noobclone

95 posts

A fighting game. It was supposed to be ironic. :/ Ended up being realistic more often than not.

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 4:40pm

feeras1

feeras1

92 posts

I couldn't think of anything clever so I put my name and a number

Posted Jul 12, '12 at 10:18pm

Kreitmaker

Kreitmaker

259 posts

I named myself after a store that sells bricks and rocks that my dad sometimes goes to to buy materials for work. The best part is how he gave me my most favourite winter hat from that store. And the name got stuck in my head ever since. I just needed an account to give the name to.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 4:47am

RavingWild

RavingWild

6 posts

Mine's from my band. Well, I say band, we're a duet. Check us out on www.ravingwild.com

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 5:12am

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,633 posts

Thief 3, an order of technocratic religious men (The Order of the Hammer, or Hammerites) who love machines have a rank called "Masterforger", which is a head of a Factory, these factories belong to the cathedral complexes. Cause, y'know, if you break the magnificent mechanical altar you may as well pop next door and ask one of the Forgers for a new one.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 11:32am

ablr

ablr

132 posts

I don't even know :I

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 11:47am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,155 posts

Jacen is a character from the expanded star wars universe, he is Han and Leia's son, and the number is an important.

Posted Jul 23, '12 at 11:49am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,155 posts

sorry for double post, accidentily hit submit.

and the number is an important year to me.

Posted Jul 26, '12 at 4:51pm

wert499

wert499

17 posts

I don't remember where mine came from. I use it for a lot of other things too. I do remember that when I used it when i was younger, I didn't realize that the letters in wert were right next to each other. No idea about 499. I also used to think that 5000 came right after 499.  I thought that was the reason for my brothers username: wert5000. Well, that's it.

Posted Jul 28, '12 at 1:01pm

spikeabc

spikeabc

1,004 posts

my username originated from ninjakiwi. i was making an account there when i tried the usermame spike. taken. i tried again with spikeabc. taken. spikeabc1. taken. spikeabc123. taken. spikeabc1234. there we go. but on AG, i got spikeabc.

the story of my name.

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!