adrenaline6

56 posts

from asphalt game :D

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 10:29pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,204 posts

From an (the best) UK Death-Metal-Band: Bolt Thrower
Their 3rd Album named WarMaster, 1st song is named: Unleashed (Upon Mankind)

I tried out some others, but they was taken, and i dont want to add a random number, so i search a lil bit. I had this one for a nick in mind a long time, but most sites denied it cuz of his lenght, but surprizingly AG allow more than 16 letters... and im not a fan on underscores^^

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 1:49pm

Bjiscuit

Bjiscuit

595 posts

Well to be completely honest, when I was little my mum did not allow cursing of any sort, so instead of yelling profanity when mad, me and my bud yell Bjiscuit!!! instead of B!$%h, just sorta caught on ^.^

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:48am

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Salvation
Salvador
Salvia divinorum

I combined those words, made the product an adjective, and made sure it wasn't taken. I chose the words because salvation is a cool word, El Salvador is a Central American country and I plan on moving there someday, and I provided a link to the third item to explain what it is.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 11:21pm

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Since i was a kid my parents called me jesty!

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 5:05am

TDOG422

TDOG422

330 posts

My first name is Trevor and...I like the sufix "DOG"...and my birth date is april 22

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 5:06am

ProjectWaffleX

ProjectWaffleX

1 post

I like waffles and once i tried minecraft called projectwaffle i added the X because if you add an X to the end of anything it sounds cool.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 6:11am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

My username is nickname of my brother and me...
=)

Posted May 15, '13 at 10:49pm

riolee2

riolee2

84 posts

Riolee2. My best friend's name that died when I was a kid. He was my neighbor and best friend. Rio Lee Platts, R.I.P.

Posted May 19, '13 at 2:52pm

abilitycraze

abilitycraze

15 posts

I started armor games and was thinking of a name when I saw an advertisement for a game that had the word ability in it, then I just thought up something to go with it so abilitycraze means the wanting to be good. it stuck and now I have the same name for like 12 other things. I am eating a cookie

Reply to Where did you get your username from?

You must be logged in to post a reply!