ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

644 80536
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
384 posts

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 644 Replies
pft
pft
542 posts

mine is from a mmo that it was one of the last 3 letter name left and 3 letter names was amazing everyone wanted one. here know one likes it :c

it was a funny story how i worked out this i was typing out words and then did sounds and i finally found this.

it is a quite a funny name when you learn what it means.

Koru7
Koru7
1,416 posts

Mine is my name in Japanese. In romajii. the english sounds of hiragana. except the 7 of course. that's just my favorite number, that and 8.

Koru also means the unfurling silver fern in maori.

GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
541 posts

I got mine from one of HarryPartridge's video.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,412 posts

Star Wars. I was gonna be AdmiralAckbar but that was taken.

jackoo8080
jackoo8080
462 posts

I don't know if I answered this before, but I got this from something like a jacko-lantern so I wanted jackoo, and I got 8080 from somewhere, I always use it.

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts

I am a female..but I despise feminine things..so I'm a tomboy...I've a tomboy ever since I can remember and I highly doubt I'm gonna change...or at least not in the near future..so I identify myself as MassiveTomboy...The 88...8 is my favorite and lucky number so of course I added it!

MassiveTomboy
MassiveTomboy
106 posts

haha..I lied..no 88...sorry..I usually always use 88...hmm...odd that there's no 8's in my username..... :/

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
531 posts

mine came from something called my brain i think.. but im not sure haha

bravehawk204
bravehawk204
352 posts

It was my xbox live username so I just used it here.

XDownFallX
XDownFallX
75 posts

I use my username for everything. My brother made it up when i was trying to figure out a name for CombatArms. If you play a game and it has someone named XDownFallX then it's probably me.

Windycity
Windycity
25 posts

The movie "Memphis Belle".
It's one of my all time faves.

Cambyses
Cambyses
134 posts

I got my username while reading about the history of the Persian Empire. Cambyses was the second leader of Persia, successor to Cyrus.

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
371 posts

I got mine from Fullmetal Alchemist. Roy Mustang is the Fire Alchemist and I used to love him.

lambybug
lambybug
108 posts

somehow i came up with lambybug as a webkinz name when i was 6... SIX!?!? how did it stick around that long.... hmmmmm

KentReid
KentReid
65 posts

A combination of my middle and last names.

Showing 166-180 of 644