ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

644 80534
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
384 posts

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 644 Replies
Talatandi
Talatandi
15 posts

I thought of my name

wipe42
wipe42
820 posts

I look at a window but the word wipe was already taken on RuneScape so i added the 42 on the end and bingo was his namo.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,937 posts

In middle school, everyone said I looked like a turtle because of my upper lip. I used to hate being called a turtle so much. But then at about 8th grade, I got used to it and even liked being called a turtle. Now turtles are my favorite animal (I would buy one, but it's illegal to own one in the state I live in, they're considered wildlife.) and I came up with the numbers because making an email account required to have numbers in it.

DaemonVeril
DaemonVeril
217 posts

Daemon is from a manga (something succubus, i forget) and Veril is from another (Faeries Landing)

super_punk
super_punk
52 posts

I just randomly thought it up

JunkAngel
JunkAngel
23 posts

Mine was just random. I use it on most of the sites I'm registered on.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
305 posts

My name originates firstly from the binary numeral system, or base-2 number system. It is the language of computers and all technology. Secondly, Illusion simply means illusion, an error, a delusion, an apparition, I don't exist, yet I do. Do you understand? I reside within code of computers, yet I do not.

Kinky, huh? ;D

daleks
daleks
3,789 posts

From Doctor Who. The daleks are the best alien!

polly357
polly357
68 posts

Well, this is kinda embarassing, but I'll tell you anyway.
When I was 6 or 7, I wanted to make a club penguin account (and the embarassment begins). I wanted "PollyPocket" as my username (remember those little dolls?), but that was taken. I tried Polly, but that was also taken. So I went with Polly357.
The End.

boshow
boshow
175 posts

My bro used to call me bro but he couldnt say tht and it turned into bo and so at hockey my dad says i put on a boshow

fantasy4life
fantasy4life
1,917 posts

Mine is an origin from my imagination. Since I like fantasy so much I decided to show my devotion and add 4life which I thought was creative. This isn't my only username though, I have multiple usernames which are different from what I use here.

PootisMan
PootisMan
4 posts

I got mine from a popular Youtube fad.

GamerLynx
GamerLynx
32 posts

Mine is because my tag is Lynx, and I added Gamer to it for this site. The reason I use Lynx is because I was looking for something that was slightly feminine without screaming "I'MAGIRL NOTICEME!" The lynx is my favorite big cat species, and most guys wouldn't use a lesser big cat as their tag.

Thowra
Thowra
31 posts

The Silver Brumby. Duh

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
274 posts

Mine is a mix of my name on two MMORPG: Kriss de Valreve and Kenghis Khan
Kenghis Khan... I think everybody know x) Kriss de Valreve is one character in a comics called Thorgal

Showing 196-210 of 644