ForumsThe TavernWhere did you get your username from?

623 217195
ZeroComp
ZeroComp
383 posts
Nomad

Just was wondering where everyone came up with their username mine was just randomly putting Zero and Computer together haha it makes no sense.

• 623 Replies
JunkAngel
JunkAngel
23 posts
Nomad

Mine was just random. I use it on most of the sites I'm registered on.

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

My name originates firstly from the binary numeral system, or base-2 number system. It is the language of computers and all technology. Secondly, Illusion simply means illusion, an error, a delusion, an apparition, I don't exist, yet I do. Do you understand? I reside within code of computers, yet I do not.

Kinky, huh? ;D

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

From Doctor Who. The daleks are the best alien!

polly357
polly357
68 posts
Nomad

Well, this is kinda embarassing, but I'll tell you anyway.
When I was 6 or 7, I wanted to make a club penguin account (and the embarassment begins). I wanted "PollyPocket" as my username (remember those little dolls?), but that was taken. I tried Polly, but that was also taken. So I went with Polly357.
The End.

boshow
boshow
174 posts
Nomad

My bro used to call me bro but he couldnt say tht and it turned into bo and so at hockey my dad says i put on a boshow

PootisMan
PootisMan
4 posts
Peasant

I got mine from a popular Youtube fad.

GamerLynx
GamerLynx
32 posts
Nomad

Mine is because my tag is Lynx, and I added Gamer to it for this site. The reason I use Lynx is because I was looking for something that was slightly feminine without screaming "I'MAGIRL NOTICEME!" The lynx is my favorite big cat species, and most guys wouldn't use a lesser big cat as their tag.

Thowra
Thowra
31 posts
Nomad

The Silver Brumby. Duh

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

Mine is a mix of my name on two MMORPG: Kriss de Valreve and Kenghis Khan
Kenghis Khan... I think everybody know x) Kriss de Valreve is one character in a comics called Thorgal

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,752 posts
Peasant

And well, there's nothing cooler than a vortex in water or air

Blackholes are cooler.

http://seedmagazine.com/images/uploads/BlackHole.jpg
http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2010/12/black_hole_qa/accretion_mpowen_full.jpeg

My first name is John and my second name is Garell.
It looks like I mixed it.
Nater
Nater
1,298 posts
Nomad

My names nate. I have a very simple name.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

I am a gamer and my name is cale = Gamer Cale
Although I normally go by MiniCale because I am small.

Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

I wanted to use wyrven, like the creature, but that was taken, so I just threw in a 'z'.

Wyrzen.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
891 posts
Nomad

I was reading a Calvin and Hobbes Strip when I decided since Calvin is a Kid I would do that but have two D's instead of one for Kid and 137 is 13 and 7 combined together and it is may fav. number.

rivercrab01
rivercrab01
1,242 posts
Nomad

Actually, my preferred username would be JIM0rgan, but that was taken. So I tried putting numbers and X's around the name, but they were all taken. and I haven't seen a single JIM0rgan around the site! (The J and I are my first and second name, and Morgan is my last name) So I just went with two random things chucked together and a number. I actually kinda like it :P

Showing 196-210 of 623